Les Heures de Parfum - IV L'Heure Fougueuse (2010)
by Cartier

About Les Heures de Parfum - IV L'Heure Fougueuse

Part of the collection Les Heures du Parfum

Les Heures de Parfum - IV L'Heure Fougueuse fragrance notes

Reviews of Les Heures de Parfum - IV L'Heure Fougueuse

After spending what I would consider adequate time, I am still not convinced by IV L'Heure Fougueuse. I think of it as an aromatic 'nu-gere', where the fougere structure is altered by adding a big dose of a green tea note. It actually smells much closer to yerba mate than tea. Compared to Villoresi's creation, the Cartier is more rounded and harmonious. The development leads to a dry down of soothing musk and a touch of hay. While I enjoy the composition, it is too subdued on my skin to sustain any interest. Yes, it is unique, distinctive and impeccably elegant, but unfortunately barely discernible.

02nd October, 2017
The scent of a lifetime.a very well blended aromatic-herbal with a soft touch of animalic note.it mixes freshness and warmth with unusual character.the scent is not strong and rich but making a statement.Green,
Sensual,Elegant,Unisex,Woody,Strange and Sophisticated.

The citrus,magnolia and lavender subtly fade into a sensuous richness of oakmoss,musk,leather and vetiver that brings pleasure and desire to both men and women.you would wear it to work,at home or even to dinner.the aroma is as sensual as it is refined.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.25/10
03rd July, 2016
unique hay and tea

Maybe I've gotten too used to the flamboyant nature of some of the tobacco and leather scents that I love because I am having to rearrange my thinking to appreciate this. Or maybe the fact that I grew up on a farm makes me less astounded by its oddly familiar (to me) notes. I do love its utterly unisex approach and the fact that it smells as if you have just walked through a field of freshly harvested hay while cradling a cooling cup of tea. Truthfully, what other scent smells like this?

Perhaps though, these are just not the precise odors that I want to smell of, or perhaps, my expectations (of an equine-smelling nature) were simply too high. Either way, I can admire this most unusual and evocative of fragrances without wanting to wear it.

I would love to smell this hay+tea scent on someone utterly urban and urbane because the dissonance would be enchanting.

Utterly unique (and utterly not me).

*I actually find Goutal's Duel to be somewhat more interesting that this. Utter blasphemy, I know.

Pros: utterly natural
Cons: subdued"

12th October, 2013
Masterpiece

Fougueuse interests me because I am a Sagittarian - half man and half horse. Fougueuse is a highly unique and unusual scent - hay ,clean horse's mane , the outside air. It feels personal , familiar ...something I have smelt before ..almost subconscious but I have never smelt it in a perfume. Fougueuse is dynamic. The animalic vibe here smells like good warm skin not freshly washed but warmed by skin oils.

Excellent.

Pros: unique
Cons: expensive"

02nd August, 2013
Rarely does a fragrance engage me beyond my sense of smell. Catching a whiff of L'HEURE FOUGUEUSE takes me right to the tops of some distant hills, where I sip on cooled smoky tea while enjoying the breathtaking views of untamed forests and mist-shrouded valleys below. One word probably best describes this creation of Mathilde Laurent: S U B L I M E .
28th November, 2012
Wow this is fantastic. It's a cup of smoking strong black tea or walking on wet hay, clean but very animalic, almost erotic.
It comes with an amazing longevity and a "WTF" price...
19th February, 2012

Add your review of Les Heures de Parfum - IV L'Heure Fougueuse

Shop for Les Heures de Parfum - IV L'Heure Fougueuse products online

Search Amazon for Les Heures de Parfum - IV L'Heure Fougueuse

Member images of Les Heures de Parfum - IV L'Heure Fougueuse

There are no member images of Les Heures de Parfum - IV L'Heure Fougueuse yet. Why not be the first?