Rose Intense (2008)

Rose Intense information

Rose Intense is a women's fragrance by Nicolaï. The scent was launched in 2008

Shop for Rose Intense products online

Reviews of Rose Intense

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

redrose's avatar

"Rose Intense" isn't. It's not very rosey and not at all intense. In fact, it exemplifies my theory that any frag incorporating the word "intense" in its name is likely to be weak and insipid. The same effect is noticeable in "Parfum Sacre Intense", among others.
    "Rose Intense" opens prettily, with noticeable rose and citrus, and I prepared myself to enjoy the olfactory ride. The citrus faded quickly and was replaced by fruity notes including berries, geranium and - to my nose, anyway - freesia. The rose wafted into the background, but the ongoing play of notes was enjoyable.
    But then everything stopped. After an hour, all traces had vanished from my wrist. Clearly, it didn't like my chemistry, and I'm wondering how it fares on others' skins.
    Is calling something "intense" a marketing ploy designed to arouse anticipation? If so, it backfired miserably here. I really wanted to love this scent, but it didn't love me back, so I won't bother with it again.

26th June, 2012

Add your review of Rose Intense

Search for on eBay United States

Rose Intense by Parfums De Nicolai Eau De Parfum 1 oz Spray
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 26 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Rose Intense by Parfums De Nicolai Eau De Parfum 3.3 oz Spray
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 3 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)