Rose Intense (2008)

Year of Launch2008

HouseNicolaï
PerfumerPatricia de Nicolaï

About Rose Intense

Rose Intense is a feminine perfume by Nicolaï. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Patricia de Nicolaï

Rose Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Rose Intense

There is one review of Rose Intense.
redrose Show all reviews
"Rose Intense" isn't. It's not very rosey and not at all intense. In fact, it exemplifies my theory that any frag incorporating the word "intense" in its name is likely to be weak and insipid. The same effect is noticeable in "Parfum Sacre Intense", among others.
"Rose Intense" opens prettily, with noticeable rose and citrus, and I prepared myself to enjoy the olfactory ride. The citrus faded quickly and was replaced by fruity notes including berries, geranium and - to my nose, anyway - freesia. The rose wafted into the background, but the ongoing play of notes was enjoyable.
But then everything stopped. After an hour, all traces had vanished from my wrist. Clearly, it didn't like my chemistry, and I'm wondering how it fares on others' skins.
Is calling something "intense" a marketing ploy designed to arouse anticipation? If so, it backfired miserably here. I really wanted to love this scent, but it didn't love me back, so I won't bother with it again.
26th June, 2012

Add your review of Rose Intense

Shop for Rose Intense products online

Search Amazon for Rose Intense

Member images of Rose Intense

There are no member images of Rose Intense yet. Why not be the first?