Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphéa (2010)
by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphéa information

Year of Launch2010

PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphéa

Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphéa is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphéa fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphéa

kewart Show all reviews
I love wearing this pretty, green, floral scent in the Springtime. It does seem to attract the bees (sadly) but I will continue to wear it because the drydown is so appealing. On my skin the honey note is prominent (hence the bees!)
28th May, 2016
My first reaction to this scent was actually pretty negative. I was so excited to pull it from the mail & spray on, then stepped into a hot car. Mistake. Smelled like hyper-pumped dryer sheets... industrial florals & synthetic musks, totally overwhelming.

I left it alone for a while after that. Next time I put it on, the weather was cooler, and my reaction was completely different. This time, I smelled honeysuckle & orange blossom & light musks. The skin scent left after a few hours is pure honey, and delicious. I have brought it out again for the summer-into-fall season and am enjoying it mightily!

Perhaps I have become inured to the synthetic musks, or perhaps this is a fragrance that is simply more well-behaved during temperate months... I don't know. But I am happy to be able to wear it and enjoy it.
10th November, 2015
Flora Nymphae has a lovely sound, but it went sideways on me immediately - into a spray of my newest synthetic allergy note - red berries. This note is being used more and more, so I've been subjected to this vile little chemical note way too often recently. And they want to outlaw oakmoss, which never raised a peep on my skin, but always acted admirably? I'm getting so tired of this dark berry ambush attack I'm thinking of emailing the powers that be, letting them in on the fact there are synthetic notes superior to oakmoss in martial skills and bringing a body to its knees. The way perfume-making has headed, it's outdated to focus one's censure on natural fragrances, which for the most part, have been used amiably for centuries, and ignore problems cropping up with approved synthetic chemicals right under their noses. Some of these just can't be entirely healthy for a body when they slightly sicken a person.
13th April, 2015 (last edited: 16th April, 2015)
After trying a couple of cutie-pie lollipops, this is a bracing alternative!
Quite intense for a Guerlain AA.
The "green notes" are working overtime here.
The initial blast is lovely and dry. Unfortunately, that does not last long enough.
Develops a lovely but fairly sweet floral note. Probably the honey note does not hold back.
Still, it is a lovely floral. If you like sweet ones, give this a sniff. Very spring-like.
28th August, 2012
I was completely surprised by this one. It's very much about the orange blossom and honey - the latter grounding it and giving it the warm animalic quality of a skin scent. Orange blossom is a tricky note for me; it seems to sit outside the realm of normal "florals." Whereas the white flowers are heady and tropical, orange blossom is very much of fields and green countryside, and while sweet, it's got a sharp edge that's tangy and almost savory. Here it epitomizes the sultry, humid summertime.

The main surprise for me is that it lasts forever--I sprayed it about 24 hours ago--and the late drydown is doing a chypre-type thing on me. Fabulous!
12th August, 2012
Someone needs to review this pretty, flowery spring scent. orange flowers, syringa and honey. And pink! This is a delightful little bottle of sunshine. Not overly complex, but well-crafted and feminine. Like.
07th May, 2012

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphéa

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphéa products online

Search Amazon for Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphéa

Member images of Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphéa

There are no member images of Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphéa yet. Why not be the first?