Mon Precieux Nectar (2009)
by Guerlain

PerfumerSylvaine Delacourte
SupplierSymrise
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Mon Precieux Nectar

The fragrance is sold in 1 litre bottles exclusively at Guerlain boutiques. A very limited number of bottles will be produced.

Mon Precieux Nectar fragrance notes

Reviews of Mon Precieux Nectar

A sweet candy gourmand, very soft and subtle. Immediately reminds me of something I owned as a child. Candy musk sticks and strawberry chapsticks, a faint almond and vanilla base.
11th April, 2015
Delicious almond orange blossom fragrance with plenty of sweetness. Similar to the 68 eau de parfum in the rectangular bottle, but a bit more powdery than that one. Totally addictive and feminine.
07th August, 2014
I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, but I seem to be smelling something different from pretty much everyone else here. Perhaps the version to show up in the boutiques in 2013 is different from the original - that seems like something Guerlain would do... As sprayed from the tester at the Guerlain boutique, the Mon Precieux Nectar I've been wearing starts off with that Guerlain cherry note (the one they use in LPRN, but with pleasant cinnamon and pie spices instead of the booze) over a tame guerlinade of doughy suede, that ionone make-up smell, and some subtly powdery vanilla. It's quite nice, and VERY Guerlain, managing to hit almost all the house notes.

That being said, that suede Guerlinade middle section made me want to sniff L'Heure Bleue again. Unfortunately Precieux, which was great on its own, just seemed simplified and lacking in nuance compared to the grand dame, like a Charlotte Church PBS special compared to a real night at the opera. Long story short, I may have walked out wearing Mon Precieux Nectar, but only after I finally splurged on a bottle of L'Heure Bleue extrait...
24th February, 2014
A little piece of art!

This is by far the best creamy white floral with gourmand nuances that my nose has ever came accross. Honeysuckle perhaps? Drydown is to die for, sweet and almondy, I just can't stop sniffing my wrist. Superbly well done. Bravo, Guerlain!

26th May, 2013
This is a cotton candy orange blossom. After sampling several other orange blossom fragrances, this is just pathetic. Perhaps it's a 12 y/o's introduction to orange blossom.
04th December, 2012
THIS IS FOR THE 2012 EDITION!
If I had to wear a floral scent, this would be it. Fairly sweet (I like the almond!) but as it dries down the jasmine comes out which is a little heavier than I'd like. It's good, but not something I'd wear often.
28th May, 2012

Add your review of Mon Precieux Nectar

Shop for Mon Precieux Nectar products online

Search Amazon for Mon Precieux Nectar

Member images of Mon Precieux Nectar

There are no member images of Mon Precieux Nectar yet. Why not be the first?