Mon Precieux Nectar (2009)
    by Guerlain

Mon Precieux Nectar Fragrance Notes

Mon Precieux Nectar information

The fragrance is sold in 1 litre bottles exclusively at Guerlain boutiques. A very limited number of bottles will be produced.

Reviews of Mon Precieux Nectar

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

rogalal's avatar
    rogalal

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, but I seem to be smelling something different from pretty much everyone else here. Perhaps the version to show up in the boutiques in 2013 is different from the original - that seems like something Guerlain would do... As sprayed from the tester at the Guerlain boutique, the Mon Precieux Nectar I've been wearing starts off with that Guerlain cherry note (the one they use in LPRN, but with pleasant cinnamon and pie spices instead of the booze) over a tame guerlinade of doughy suede, that ionone make-up smell, and some subtly powdery vanilla. It's quite nice, and VERY Guerlain, managing to hit almost all the house notes.

That being said, that suede Guerlinade middle section made me want to sniff L'Heure Bleue again. Unfortunately Precieux, which was great on its own, just seemed simplified and lacking in nuance compared to the grand dame, like a Charlotte Church PBS special compared to a real night at the opera. Long story short, I may have walked out wearing Mon Precieux Nectar, but only after I finally splurged on a bottle of L'Heure Bleue extrait...

24 February, 2014

mariana's avatar
    mariana
    Brazil Brazil

A little piece of art!

This is by far the best creamy white floral with gourmand nuances that my nose has ever came accross. Honeysuckle perhaps? Drydown is to die for, sweet and almondy, I just can't stop sniffing my wrist. Superbly well done. Bravo, Guerlain!

26 May, 2013

drussell41's avatar
    drussell41

This is a cotton candy orange blossom. After sampling several other orange blossom fragrances, this is just pathetic. Perhaps it's a 12 y/o's introduction to orange blossom.

04 December, 2012

kayley123's avatar
    kayley123

THIS IS FOR THE 2012 EDITION!
    If I had to wear a floral scent, this would be it. Fairly sweet (I like the almond!) but as it dries down the jasmine comes out which is a little heavier than I'd like. It's good, but not something I'd wear often.

28 May, 2012

Fleurine's avatar
    Fleurine

Mon Precieux Nectar is a thick almond and orange blossom gourmand scent, done with that classic soft focus finiish that Guerlain is known for. Addictively sweet. As I get to know this scent I will update this but a comparison to Lea Calypso St. Barth comes to mind, only with orange blossom. Youthful, and playful. If you are a fan of Elixir des Merveilles, Prada Candy, Hypnotic Poison, Un Bois Vanille or other upmarket orientals, give Mon Precieux Nectar a sniff.

17 May, 2012