Chance Eau Tendre (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge

About Chance Eau Tendre

Chance Eau Tendre is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Chance Eau Tendre fragrance notes

Reviews of Chance Eau Tendre

Oh HELL no... This smells like cheap strawberry shampoo mixed with soap and the smell of wet hair. It's entertaining as a novelty (though I've smelled this combination elsewhere so I'm not even finding it novel) but worthless if you judge fragrance as a work of art. While those who want to use perfume to fool people into thinking they've just showered with Pantene 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner may find Chance Eau Tendre useful, it's a loud, cheap-smelling thumbs down for me.
15th January, 2014
#

Mediocre and useless musky/floral with a powerful note of grapefruit hardly subsided along the way by the interaction of powdery iris, cedarwood and white musk. The musky/cedary dry down tames a bit the citrus and the fruits disclosing the floral facets but the fruity vibe keeps on to be still prominent. Playful and easy but unoriginal for sure.

Pros: #
Cons: #"

22nd September, 2013
Bright and fruity opening that gives me the overall impression of a tart apple on top of a sweet, creamy hyacinth. This fresh-tart, springy floral is happy and playful. I still like the original Chance much better.
03rd April, 2013
This is a great fresh floral fragrance that's unisex in my opinion. Lots of citruses over a floral base that smells quite nice on men too. Sillage, lasting power and projection are low-medium.
13th March, 2013
To me, and on my body, this smells exactly like the EDT of Daisy I purchased in 2008. Now, that's a perfectly lovely white floral, sweet, and understated scent I am a bit annoyed at Chanel for coming out with the same perfume at a higher price point. However, for whatever reason Chance Eau Tendre did stay on my skin longer - but was as understated as Daisy always has been. Additionally, it seems the soapy note I kept getting off the Daisy parfum is absent from Chance ET.

This is a perfectly lovely sweet floral, good for women - young women, offices, and maybe summer if you prefer a light scent. However I don't think it's very interesting and it's very "girly" and "pretty."
28th November, 2012
A creamier version of "Daisy", lasts forever. Nice summertime floral. Even though I liked this, I felt it wasn't terribly original of Chanel.
02nd September, 2012

Add your review of Chance Eau Tendre

Shop for Chance Eau Tendre products online

Search Amazon for Chance Eau Tendre

Member images of Chance Eau Tendre

There are no member images of Chance Eau Tendre yet. Why not be the first?