Chance Eau Tendre (2010)
    by Chanel

Chance Eau Tendre Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Chance Eau Tendre

Showing 1 to 6 of 10 reviews.

rogalal's avatar
    rogalal

Oh HELL no... This smells like cheap strawberry shampoo mixed with soap and the smell of wet hair. It's entertaining as a novelty (though I've smelled this combination elsewhere so I'm not even finding it novel) but worthless if you judge fragrance as a work of art. While those who want to use perfume to fool people into thinking they've just showered with Pantene 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner may find Chance Eau Tendre useful, it's a loud, cheap-smelling thumbs down for me.

15 January, 2014

Darvant's avatar
    Darvant

#

Mediocre and useless musky/floral with a powerful note of grapefruit hardly subsided along the way by the interaction of powdery iris, cedarwood and white musk. The musky/cedary dry down tames a bit the citrus and the fruits disclosing the floral facets but the fruity vibe keeps on to be still prominent. Playful and easy but unoriginal for sure.

Pros: #
    Cons: #"

22 September, 2013

purplebird7's avatar
    purplebird7

Bright and fruity opening that gives me the overall impression of a tart apple on top of a sweet, creamy hyacinth. This fresh-tart, springy floral is happy and playful. I still like the original Chance much better.

03 April, 2013

's avatar

This is a great fresh floral fragrance that's unisex in my opinion. Lots of citruses over a floral base that smells quite nice on men too. Sillage, lasting power and projection are low-medium.

13 March, 2013

TragicPixie's avatar
    TragicPixie

To me, and on my body, this smells exactly like the EDT of Daisy I purchased in 2008. Now, that's a perfectly lovely white floral, sweet, and understated scent I am a bit annoyed at Chanel for coming out with the same perfume at a higher price point. However, for whatever reason Chance Eau Tendre did stay on my skin longer - but was as understated as Daisy always has been. Additionally, it seems the soapy note I kept getting off the Daisy parfum is absent from Chance ET.

This is a perfectly lovely sweet floral, good for women - young women, offices, and maybe summer if you prefer a light scent. However I don't think it's very interesting and it's very "girly" and "pretty."

28 November, 2012

Cricketkitty's avatar
    Cricketkitty

A creamier version of "Daisy", lasts forever. Nice summertime floral. Even though I liked this, I felt it wasn't terribly original of Chanel.

02 September, 2012