Volume (2010)

About Volume

Volume is a masculine fragrance by Oriflame. The scent was launched in 2010

Volume fragrance notes

Reviews of Volume

There is one review of Volume.
I once wrote a thread about houses like Avon, Jafra and Oriflame being the new niche in fragrances. Some thought I was out of my mind, others shared the sentiment. Whatever the case, I resolved to get to know as many of these houses as possible (and there are more than a few).
Oriflame was one I had never heard of before, so I decided to to give it a shot. I was attracted to this particular offering because it had not been reviewed-I did not want to be influenced by what others thought and I was attracted to the bottle.

If Hermes wanted to launch an Eau de Cologne extra light version of Terre de Hermes, this would be a candidate. The initial blast is undoubtedly TdH and when it settles on the skin it continues the imitation the heavy rotting citrus. Sadly, the synthetic nature of TdH is present in abundance as well.
Overall it is a nice fragrance actually, unique in a way, if you've never sampled TdH. The only issue is longevity: it is virtually none existent after about an hour.
I so do not want to give this a thumbs up, but because it is true to its notes and it has a quality about it that I like, I should. An EdP version would be a serious winner in my book.
22nd April, 2013

Add your review of Volume

Shop for Volume products online

Member images of Volume

There are no member images of Volume yet. Why not be the first?