Attar De Roses (2010)

Attar De Roses information

Year of Launch2010

HouseKeiko Mecheri

About Attar De Roses

Attar De Roses is a feminine perfume by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2010

Attar De Roses fragrance notes

Reviews of Attar De Roses

danieq Show all reviews
Beautiful, intense rose

This is one of my top fragrances. It's the one I keep an atomizer in my purse of. When whatever I started with has worn away, Attar de Roses revives me. This rose is an arrow shot that always makes it's target. It's an assertive, yet ultra sweet jam rose. The leather makes the premium backdrop, giving it strength of character. I feel just a little bit dark and mysterious when I'm wearing it. It's the kind of scent that people ask about as it smells like nothing else I've ever experienced. If you love rose and sweet, please give this a try, it's a beautiful, haunting scent that you won't soon forget.

Pros: Sweet, jammy, assertive
Cons: NONE"

15th October, 2013
If you want to ease your way into the Oud and Roses genre this is a good entry way perfume. It approaches that combination without actually going there. I don't know if I could get away wearing Black Aoud at work, but I think this will still be acceptable without boring me to tears. At first the rose smells very light and fresh but the leather kicks in quick. I'd say this scent leans more to the feminine side than masculine if that bothers you (or not) and the longevity could be better in all honesty.
26th September, 2012

Add your review of Attar De Roses

Shop for Attar De Roses products online

Shop for Attar De Roses at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Attar De Roses

Member images of Attar De Roses

There are no member images of Attar De Roses yet. Why not be the first?