Attar De Roses (2010)
    by Keiko Mecheri

Average Rating:

Attar De Roses Fragrance Notes

Attar De Roses information

Attar De Roses is a women's fragrance by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2010

Shop for Attar De Roses products online

Reviews of Attar De Roses

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

danieq's avatar

Beautiful, intense rose

This is one of my top fragrances. It's the one I keep an atomizer in my purse of. When whatever I started with has worn away, Attar de Roses revives me. This rose is an arrow shot that always makes it's target. It's an assertive, yet ultra sweet jam rose. The leather makes the premium backdrop, giving it strength of character. I feel just a little bit dark and mysterious when I'm wearing it. It's the kind of scent that people ask about as it smells like nothing else I've ever experienced. If you love rose and sweet, please give this a try, it's a beautiful, haunting scent that you won't soon forget.

Pros: Sweet, jammy, assertive
    Cons: NONE"

15 October, 2013

Lian's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

If you want to ease your way into the Oud and Roses genre this is a good entry way perfume. It approaches that combination without actually going there. I don't know if I could get away wearing Black Aoud at work, but I think this will still be acceptable without boring me to tears. At first the rose smells very light and fresh but the leather kicks in quick. I'd say this scent leans more to the feminine side than masculine if that bothers you (or not) and the longevity could be better in all honesty.

26 September, 2012

Add your review of Attar De Roses

Search for on eBay United States

Keiko Mecheri 'Attar De Roses' Eau De Parfum 2.5oz/75ml
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 29 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)