Datura Blanche (2009)

Datura Blanche information

Year of Launch2009

HouseKeiko Mecheri

About Datura Blanche

Datura Blanche is a feminine perfume by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2009

Datura Blanche fragrance notes

Reviews of Datura Blanche

My friend and I tried it and we both thought it's unisex. We loved it when we sprayed it. It's floral and fruity. Sweet, fresh, white. A bit of citrus as well. I can still smell it after 4 hours but it's very weak. After the first 20 minutes, it faded a lot. Nearly no sillage.

It made me thought of Rajasthan by Etro, but weaker.
16th December, 2016
A partial winner

My first sampling of this today, and I'm afraid it's just not grabbing my attention. The sweet, heady opening was very pleasant, the heart notes also lovely. However, the almond acted strangely on my skin, turning into the fragrance of dry wood which detractedfrom the florals. The longer I wore it, the dryer it became, so by the end of seven hour's wear, I could smell only woodiness with a touch of vanilla thrown in. Ultimately the dry down seemed weak compared to the other stages. Still, worth a try if you love sweet orientals. Maybe it's just my skin chemistry.

The floral notes were almost tropical in their intensity and very rich. Sillage is very good, longevity over 8 hours. This could be unisex depending on your skin chemistry.

Pros: Lush white floral
Cons: Weak drydown (at least on my skin)"

20th September, 2013

Add your review of Datura Blanche

Shop for Datura Blanche products online

Keiko Mecheri Brand New 100 % Authentic Cercificate MADE IN SWITZERLAND

End Date: Tuesday Jun-11-2019 1:32:31 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $169.96
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Datura Blanche

There are no member images of Datura Blanche yet. Why not be the first?