Iris d'Argent (2009)

Iris d'Argent information

Year of Launch2009

HouseKeiko Mecheri

About Iris d'Argent

Iris d'Argent is a shared / unisex perfume by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2009

Iris d'Argent fragrance notes

Reviews of Iris d'Argent

There is one review of Iris d'Argent.
This is not a perfume. I admire here what, personally, I never thought I would admire...: its modernity. The originality in this treatment of the iris is a test quite curious for all smell, and in my case, definitely successful. But this does not look like a perfume, but an extract from a labotary. It smells like root and moist earth. It gives off a mildew aroma, tempered by amber: white and morbid, and still clean without reaching the metallic, but firm, with liquid essence, and, even so, misty and sweet.
What really amazes me is that, after all, it's perfume. It is like the enhanced extract of a floral essence. Although sometimes I doubt it, it has substance, rare and powerful. Despite its disconcerting soapy character, I think we are facing a delicate and distinguished chypre, in all its experimentation, perfect for rainy days.
However, it lasts only an hour on my skin. It is linear, moreover, but more than linear, I should say persistent. That, of course, is not the problem.
The best of Mecheri, of what I know.
30th January, 2018 (last edited: 12th March, 2018)

Add your review of Iris d'Argent

Shop for Iris d'Argent products online

Search Amazon for Iris d'Argent

Member images of Iris d'Argent

There are no member images of Iris d'Argent yet. Why not be the first?