Aqua Allegoria Jasminora (2011)
by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Jasminora information

Year of Launch2011

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Allegoria Jasminora

Aqua Allegoria Jasminora is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Aqua Allegoria Jasminora fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Jasminora

After a few seconds of bright, citrusy jasmine, this quickly fades to a white floral lily perfume with a big slug of indoles and a whole lot of white soap.

It's fine, sort of like a discounted version of Guerlain's yearly Muguet perfumes, but the beautiful jasmine is only fleetingly there to smell good on paper. Nice enough, but meh...
24th August, 2017
The AAs seem to be unpopular with perfumistas. As a newbie, I don't really understand this. Having tried many fragrances over the last few months, I keep returning to two AAs: Herba Fresca and Pamplelune. Before I became obsessed with fragrance these were the only two fragrances I owned for many years. I still find them enjoyable and sufficiently complex. Jasminora may not be as imaginative as Herba Fresca or Pamplelune; it is a very refreshing mix of lemon and white flowers, predominantly jasmine. I'm not sure I would have paid the full price for this bottle but I was very glad to pick up a cheap bottle now that it is being discontinued.
28th March, 2013
Now that it seems to get out of production, I have to take a stand for Jasminora.
I was quite suspicious of the Allegoria series, by its sheer multitude which appears somewhat arbitrary. But this really is a beautyful, fresh white blossoms scent. Some say what you primarily smell is freesia and not jasmine - I can't decide this, but I definitely appreciate that there is no heavy sweetness often related to jasmine. It's a very lovely spring scent, I even dare to say it reminds me of Diorissimo - without its compelling melancholy -, Jasminora is cleaner, brighter, with a certain citrus association, and therefore it suits well for hot summer days, too.
So far my recommendation - as long as it's available ...
25th May, 2012
Once again I have bought a scent I thought I would love blind and once again I have been disappointed. This is way too powdery for me and I don't get much jasmine at all. It just smells so Estee Lauder and does not have the depth of a Guerlain scent. What is LVMH doing? Will probably keep this for awhile as the packaging is beautiful and I do not have a Guerlain beehive bottle but eventually this limited edition will end up on e-bay as soon as I get something in a Guerlain beehive I love.
03rd March, 2012
A beautifully soft, fresh & pretty jasmine, with no detectable indoles or animalic facets to my nose. You could wear this anywhere without offending anyone.
23rd February, 2012

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Jasminora

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Jasminora products online

GUERLAIN AQUA ALLEGORIA JASMINORA EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 75 ML/2.5 OZ. FOR WOMEN

End Date: Thursday Jan-17-2019 15:36:59 PST
Buy It Now for only: $98.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

GUERLAIN AQUA ALLEGORIA JASMINORA EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 75 ML/2.5 FL.OZ.

End Date: Friday Jan-18-2019 11:00:18 PST

Aqua Allegoria Jasminora by Guerlain Eau de Toilette Spray 125ml

End Date: Tuesday Feb-12-2019 15:40:51 PST
Buy It Now for only: $79.90
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Jasminora 2.5 oz / 75 ml Eau De Toilette spray for women

End Date: Thursday Feb-14-2019 11:31:21 PST
Buy It Now for only: $130.00

Member images of Aqua Allegoria Jasminora

There are no member images of Aqua Allegoria Jasminora yet. Why not be the first?