Pure eVe / Pure Virgin (2011)
by The Different Company

Pure eVe / Pure Virgin information

Year of Launch2011

HouseThe Different Company
PerfumerCéline Ellena
PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff

About Pure eVe / Pure Virgin

Pure eVe / Pure Virgin is a shared / unisex perfume by The Different Company. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Céline Ellena. The bottle was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff

Pure eVe / Pure Virgin fragrance notes

Reviews of Pure eVe / Pure Virgin

Beautiful! It opens with an "hypnotic-poison" like vanilla, but softer (calisson and cedar make this up?). Powdery, sweet, caramelized. It's a gorgeous mix. Then white flowers (with a neroli feel) add to the whole... I felt completely lost with the base notes listed here, but thinking of how they interact, it makes more sense. So well made!
14th April, 2017
I had always been mesmerised by the Carnation flower. My mother grew them in the garden for as long as I can remember and along with the rose, this is easily my favourite flower. The spice and aroma of the carnation is just the right amount of floral for me. I couldn't see myself wearing it, but I wouldn't hesitate to douse the other half in this.

The opening starts soft and gets louder as this scent progresses. I only tried a little from my sample and it lasted the whole day on my skin. All I can say is that it's a Carnation explosion! Reminds me a bit of Cartier's Baiser Vole, which is equally a carnation-infused scent.

If carnations are your thing, then you are going to love this scent. Surprisingly, the note is not listed, so it could be creating that effect with cloves and other similar spices, but none the less, a fantastic scent!
24th February, 2014

Add your review of Pure eVe / Pure Virgin

Shop for Pure eVe / Pure Virgin products online

Search Amazon for Pure eVe / Pure Virgin

Member images of Pure eVe / Pure Virgin

There are no member images of Pure eVe / Pure Virgin yet. Why not be the first?