L'Eau Neuve Figaro (2010)
    by Lubin

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

L'Eau Neuve Figaro Fragrance Notes

L'Eau Neuve Figaro information

L'Eau Neuve Figaro is a unisex fragrance by Lubin. The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of L'Eau Neuve Figaro

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

gimmegreen's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

A notes list can provide strong nudges to auto-suggestion which I often have to resist in order to smell the perfume as is rather than how it may have been intended. In Figaro’s case, however, it is worthwhile to consider the ‘marine pine’ mentioned – both aspects of that descriptor are present. For me Figaro’s opening salvo is mainly a brisk pine combined with vetiver, a touch of citrus and sandal, something resinous – so far so conventional, but quite appealing nonetheless. There’s a fruit pulp sweetness to it that may suggest apple but doesn’t quite stretch to fig for me. And hovering above it all is that ‘marine’ note, providing a fleck of contrast to begin with but getting increasingly screechy during the heart phase. Eventually one is left with a perfume that will stand up in a crowded room and declaim: ‘Hello, my name is Woody Fresh, and my crime is ubiquity.’

03rd October, 2014

odysseusm's avatar

A witty name for a fig-based scent, also a reference to the opera Marriage of Figaro.
    This is a good scent. Starts with a fresh, very realistic and pleasant grapefruit note, combined with pepper and spice. The heart is green. The cilantro (coriander leaves) and clover give a perky, leafy, slightly crunchy note. The merest hint of pine is evident. The scent settles into fig, framed by green apple and plum fruit. The fruit provides an interesting backdrop to the fig. The scent is well blended and holds everything in balance. A refreshing scent for the summer, it is not sweet or heavy. Not remarkable, but nice. Certainly a very safe bet for daytime and office wear.

05th June, 2014 (Last Edited: 02nd July, 2014)

nonnative's avatar

Great parfume. Well built and original. It has got all the notes I like, all my favourites. It would be my perfet parfume had it only more feminine allure.

17th March, 2013

gzalvares's avatar

Brazil Brazil

An elegant and versatile fragrance. An aura of vetiver and wood q surrounds the opening of plum and fig, the heart is also fruity, delicately spicy. The wood of this composition brings me to something oily, resinous, gives comfortable feel.

27th June, 2012

Notreveh's avatar

Brazil Brazil

This one opens up with vetiver mixed specially with woodsy notes, and when I say woodsy I want to say green
    pine. There's also a fruity accord attached here given by a not so well distinguished at the beginning but growing through time plum note.

Figs do appear in this fragrance but they're mixed with plum like in a drink, and it is a sweet one, not the kind of figs present in philosykos.

The drydown is a very pleasant sweet aura of figs/plum wheres the base shows us the vetiver again but here it is embracing a woody accord.

10th March, 2012

Jack Hunter's avatar

Well this opens with a fruity vetiver accord, I'm picking up the citrus with apple a little pine with a big dose of figgy plum all mixed together.

This has the fruit of the forest vibe, its aromatic and balmy and the figgy plum is now dominating the show. It's unequal and not the type of scent I usually go for though it is nice.

You know those soft drinks that have different fruits mixed together you can buy well that is the vibe I am getting from this. You can smell the apple within the figgy plum mix. I do not know weather to drink it or wear it.lol

To sum up a fruity vetiver with a big dose of figgy plum with the scent of a apple in the mix. It's smells more like a soft drink than something you would wear though it does smell good in a fruity sweet way. I get seven to eight hours longevity from this one.

24th February, 2012 (Last Edited: 04th March, 2012)

Add your review of L'Eau Neuve Figaro