L'Eau Neuve Figaro (2010)
    by Lubin

• Launched: 2010
    • Type: Shared / Unisex / Unspecified
    • Availability: In Production
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

L'Eau Neuve Figaro Fragrance Notes

Reviews of L'Eau Neuve Figaro

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

nonnative's avatar
    nonnative

Great parfume. Well built and original. It has got all the notes I like, all my favourites. It would be my perfet parfume had it only more feminine allure.

17 March, 2013

gzalvares's avatar
    gzalvares
    Brazil Brazil

An elegant and versatile fragrance. An aura of vetiver and wood q surrounds the opening of plum and fig, the heart is also fruity, delicately spicy. The wood of this composition brings me to something oily, resinous, gives comfortable feel.

27 June, 2012

Notreveh's avatar
    Notreveh
    Brazil Brazil

This one opens up with vetiver mixed specially with woodsy notes, and when I say woodsy I want to say green
    pine. There's also a fruity accord attached here given by a not so well distinguished at the beginning but growing through time plum note.

Figs do appear in this fragrance but they're mixed with plum like in a drink, and it is a sweet one, not the kind of figs present in philosykos.

The drydown is a very pleasant sweet aura of figs/plum wheres the base shows us the vetiver again but here it is embracing a woody accord.

10th March, 2012

Jack Hunter's avatar
    Jack Hunter

Well this opens with a fruity vetiver accord, I'm picking up the citrus with apple a little pine with a big dose of figgy plum all mixed together.

This has the fruit of the forest vibe, its aromatic and balmy and the figgy plum is now dominating the show. It's unequal and not the type of scent I usually go for though it is nice.

You know those soft drinks that have different fruits mixed together you can buy well that is the vibe I am getting from this. You can smell the apple within the figgy plum mix. I do not know weather to drink it or wear it.lol

To sum up a fruity vetiver with a big dose of figgy plum with the scent of a apple in the mix. It's smells more like a soft drink than something you would wear though it does smell good in a fruity sweet way. I get seven to eight hours longevity from this one.

24 February, 2012 (Last Edited: 04 March, 2012)

Add your review of L'Eau Neuve Figaro