By Night Black (2009)
    by Profumi del Forte

Average Rating:

By Night Black Fragrance Notes

By Night Black information

By Night Black is a men's fragrance by Profumi del Forte. The scent was launched in 2009

Shop for By Night Black products online

Reviews of By Night Black

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

alfarom's avatar

I'm a huge fan of this line but By Night Black is probably the most disappointing delivery among their range. I'm used to either their thickness (Ambra Mediterranea, Versilia Platinum, Versilia Boisč) or their pleasant weirdness (Tirrenico) but this By Night doesn't convince me. It opens with a zesty lime-mandarin accord that's immediately joined by subtle coniferous notes and incense while green-watery facets remark their presence very timidly. There's an overal structural weakness that underwhelms me. On paper, it could have been a nice and fresh smoky-incense but, after applying 1,5ml of this stuff on my skin, I can barely smell it...

Too little...sad.