Dreams and Visions (2011)
by A Wing and a Prayer Perfumes

Dreams and Visions information

Year of Launch2011

HouseA Wing and a Prayer Perfumes

About Dreams and Visions

Dreams and Visions is a shared / unisex perfume by A Wing and a Prayer Perfumes. The scent was launched in 2011

Dreams and Visions fragrance notes

Reviews of Dreams and Visions

There is one review of Dreams and Visions.
A nice natural perfume from a small Etsy perfumer. I expected the mimosa that I know from L'Artisan's Mimosa Pour Moi, but that's not what Dreams & Visions smells like. Instead, the mimosa and the other notes come together to smell to me like honey. On first application, there's a brightness that sort of reminds me of citrus, but it's quickly replaced by what smells to me like Red Hot cinnamon candies. I'm usually very wary of that Red Hot candy note, because it almost always takes a perfume into Christmas candle territory, but it's actually quite interesting here, brightening the vague honey smell. Also, though I'm probably making it sound like a gourmand, it really isn't. The candy cinnamon is more of a spice than a sweet, and the honey smell that I get is more flowery and savory than literal and edible.

All in all, I've had fun wearing Dreams & Visions for a few days now, but I'm not sure I'll ever be completely won over by anything with that candy cinnamon smell in it. It deserves a thumbs up, but I don't think I need a full bottle. Then again, it leaves me curious about the rest of the Wing & A Prayer line.
14th July, 2012

Add your review of Dreams and Visions

Shop for Dreams and Visions products online

Search Amazon for Dreams and Visions

Member images of Dreams and Visions

There are no member images of Dreams and Visions yet. Why not be the first?