Mon Parfum Chéri, par Camille (2011)
by Annick Goutal

Mon Parfum Chéri, par Camille information

Year of Launch2011

HouseAnnick Goutal
PerfumerIsabelle Doyen
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific

About Mon Parfum Chéri, par Camille

Mon Parfum Chéri, par Camille is a feminine perfume by Annick Goutal. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Isabelle Doyen

Mon Parfum Chéri, par Camille fragrance notes

Reviews of Mon Parfum Chéri, par Camille

Faint suede-like accord. Dark, woody patchouli vibe. Dusty iris. Violet is slightly green and powdery floral, at the same time. Annick Goutal fragrances and I rarely get along - this one, makes me smile.

Still has a suede smell later, mixed with powdery, purple flowers. Light. Delicate. Femme. A perfume for warmer months. I like how this one developed.
16th March, 2019
Stardate 20170728:

Iris Leather.
That is what this is. Leather note overpowers everything else.
If you ever wonder about the original Burberry for Men - get this. Cheaper and easily available.
28th July, 2017
This does have the feel of an orris root fragrance, with quite a bit more going on. I suppose it's mostly the patchouli. It gives my nose the impression of peppery leather. I think it doesn't quite pass the litmus test of something I would wear from time to time, although the iris opening is promising, and it's an interesting, complex fragrance.
22nd July, 2017
This review is purely subjective.
I had great expectations about this fragrance, having been described to me as a nice take on nu-chypres.
I have no doubt about its beauty, but unfortunately the chemistry of my skin refuses stubbornly to collaborate with fruity notes: Mon Parfum Chéri Par Camille on me is a sour plum liqueur and the combo with patchouli conjures up the image of booze spilled on an old wood tavern table full of scratches and scribbles whom texture is imbued with ages and ages of spilled wine and alcoholic drinks. That sounds quite an evocative tale, but on me this story is a disaster and the moral is: I shall not mess with fruity notes.
My neutral rating is referred to this bad reaction, not to the perfume itself: I like its dark personality, I keep the paper cup where it has been sprayed and the smell wafts highly pleasantly in the air, I like the whole concept of Annick Goutal's house... but my relationship with Mon Parfum Chéri Par Camille will be platonic.
13th April, 2017
Salutation.

A dark,dry,elegant and evocative,sweet and spicy at the same time.this Annick Goutal EDP is a sophisticated lady in a fitted black dress on her way to an evening party where champagne flows and secrets are exchanged in husband whispers.it is quite sweet but not sickly since it has enough darker notes.this compositions like the inside of a luxurious piano,an unusual combo of sweet and wood and spice.Evocative, Passionate,Rich,Provocative and Heavy

patchouli and iris in a perfect harmony.a mildly fruity plum layered with a violet tempered indence envelopes you with a earthy presence immediately that stays throughout the duration of the perfume.it has a warm dry woodiness that really gives it a solid structure ad maturity.the dry down a little reminds me Dior Addict.if you are a patchouli hater than stay far.far from this scent.perfect for a autumn evening.

Sillage?Impressive.

Longevity?Superb on my skin.

7.25.10
10th January, 2016
Maybe I've simply missed it, though I haven't seen mentioned the connection between this fragrance and a long discontinued Goutal from the 1980s, Parfum de Femme.

To my young nose, Parfum de Femme was a strange scent like nothing I'd previously experienced - on the one hand, there was the delicate, dewy, naturalistic character I'd know as a Goutal, and on the other, an earthy dried fruit smell that even leaned a little bit...Band-Aid. The I. Magnin SA took an interest in me when I bought a bottle, because apparently hardly anyone did. I remember her telling me that its main accord - osmanthus - can smell like apricots.

About 20 years later I came into a bottle of Rochas Femme parfum from the middle of the last century. Its strange dusty fruity accord was very, very much like the old Goutal! And now I know that it was actually the Goutal that smelled like the old Rochas.

Mon Parfum Cheri, par Camille is perhaps even more like the vintage Rochas in its dusty, dusky, mellowness - it's a good way towards 180 degrees from being a perky garden-fresh scent. The Rochas bottle I used to have was so old that whatever top notes the juice had once had were long gone, and it was a little flat; Mon Parfum Cheri is what I'd imagined vintage Femme would smell like if it were fresh, and it is simply divine! I actually wear it for daytime and don't find it too strong or too formal or too any of the things I've heard said about it by people who respected it, but maybe didn't "feel" it. I think one's history and context especially matter with a distinctive fragrance like this one, because it IS sort of odd. I've now had decades to get used to what I believe must be the chemical known as Prunol, so it smells pleasant and familiar to me now.

I have the EDT, and have yet to smell the EDP.
08th April, 2015

Buy It Now for only: $12.95

Buy It Now for only: $19.90

Buy It Now for only: $6.90
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

ANNICK GOUTAL MON PARFUM CHERI PAR CAMILLE EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 50 ML/1.7 OZ.

End Date: Friday Nov-15-2019 10:29:53 PST

Mon Parfum Cheri By Annick Goutal EDT Womens Perfume Sample

End Date: Tuesday Nov-19-2019 0:15:43 PST
Buy It Now for only: $6.49

Member images of Mon Parfum Chéri, par Camille

There are no member images of Mon Parfum Chéri, par Camille yet. Why not be the first?