Comme une Evidence Green (2010)
by Yves Rocher

Comme une Evidence Green information

Year of Launch2010

HouseYves Rocher
PerfumerUrsula Wandel

About Comme une Evidence Green

Comme une Evidence Green is a masculine fragrance by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ursula Wandel

Comme une Evidence Green fragrance notes

Reviews of Comme une Evidence Green

This fragrance puzzled me, so I decided to try and check it a little more closely.

First minutes = Smells like fresh cut blades of grass to me. Bitter and bracing. If it stayed that way, it would be very simplistic but still tolerable in my book because I love so much nature.

Around 30 to 45 minutes, fortunately, it becomes more subtle and complex: Lime kicks in. At the same time, it is a little powdery. On top of this accent, it also becomes more ozonic, woody, earthy. Evokes clean, fresh, peaceful countryside. A lot more lovable for me as it has now taken on a great classical quality.

Longevity is very good. Projection is very discrete in the drydown, so I will tend to use a few extra sprays.

In the end, a quality, nice, very summery fragrance.
02nd August, 2014
I've worn many YR mens fragrances over the years,but this is one of my favourites.
The initial blast of citrus soons calms down to a minty cool,cucumber fresh,clean green aroma.
Longevity and projection are both ok,but could be better,if they made an EDP version I would buy it.
Perfect for summer/humid weather.
Initially this reminded me of Fair Play by Nino Cerruti or Bowling Green by Geoffrey Beene,both sadly discontinued.
If you are a fan of either of these fragrances or Nicole Farhi Homme but want something more affordable,then this is a good buy.
The matching all over body wash is excellent,but the deo. spray is very weak & watery.
16th August, 2012

Add your review of Comme une Evidence Green

Shop for Comme une Evidence Green products online

Shop for Comme une Evidence Green at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Comme une Evidence Green

Member images of Comme une Evidence Green

There are no member images of Comme une Evidence Green yet. Why not be the first?