Comme une Evidence Homme (2008)
by Yves Rocher

Comme une Evidence Homme information

Year of Launch2008

HouseYves Rocher
PerfumerAntoine Maisondieu

About Comme une Evidence Homme

Comme une Evidence Homme is a masculine fragrance by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu

Comme une Evidence Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Comme une Evidence Homme

I tried this fragrance, but found on each wear it just was not for me. It appears rose is an ingredient which I will struggle to get along with. I think I found it feminine to a degree which I was not happy with.
When I had a fatal accident with Comme une Evidence, I'm afraid I did not mourn it's passing.
The bottle I DO miss. I found it reminiscent of Scandinavian smoke glass wear and a very appealing thing it was too. I believe Yves Rocher have upgraded the new bottle to fit with the packaging of Cuir Vetiver and Ambre Noir. Two fragrances I own and enjoy and which float my olfactory boat far better than their stablemate.
01st December, 2018
Soft, warm peppery spices and a faint rose note. Non-offensive, dry, quite light and translucent. Clean, pleasant, a safe bet for any public space. Peppery cedar dry-down is quite good.
01st January, 2017
Buysblind review got me to blind buy this lol. When he mentioned Rose 31, a fragrance I adore.

Comme un Evidence without doubt has some Rose 31 in it, though very faint. Overall, the fragrance is nice and versatile for a man's rose based scent, but it is very very faint, with poor longevity and projection on me.

I am glad to own a bottle though, since it appears to be discontinued and prices are rising.
18th September, 2015
This reminds me of Declaration Essence with a rose note, or a less dirty and lighter version of Rose 31 by Le Labo. It's got that peppery woods thing going on with what smells like some cumin or caraway in the mix, and there's a green, sour smell that runs through it from top to bottom. At first I found this aspect off-putting, but when it settles down it becomes smoother and begins to smell like the natural greenery you encounter at the florist, i.e., there's that plant-like aroma of the stems and leaves but it's mixed with the smell of flowers, and in this case specifically, roses. I normally find rose fragrances very difficult to wear, but this one's pretty easy. The rose is reserved to some extent and it's blended with the woods and spices, so it's not a big, flamboyant, powdery rose that seems designed for women. At the same time, the peppery cumin dirties up the rose just enough without ruining the fragrance's elegant charm. What this really smells like to me in the end is a combination of Rose 31 and Zegna's (now discontinued) Essenza, with its distinct and naturally sour green notes. Longevity is pretty good and projection is subtle, but respectable. It's more than a skin scent, though it's still quiet and politely restrained. Comme un Evidence Homme seems like a good choice for daily wear, something to switch things up at work when you're in the mood for a floral. It feels best suited for spring.

Thumbs up. I'd give Yves Rocher's masculine rose a solid 7 out of 10,
17th January, 2015 (last edited: 28th January, 2015)
This is my incognito scent. This is one of those scents that I wear when I want to melt into the fragrance scenery. As far as I can tell no one notices it and if they did, they probably wouldn’t notice that they noticed. Evidence Homme lists several woods in its pyramid – cedar patchouli, cypress and gaiac – but I don’t get the impression that this is a woody fragrance. The opening boasts a fresh citrus, but it’s not at all recognizable as a citrus opening. Spices are listed as black and pink pepper, cardamom, nutmeg – can’t prove it by me but I’ll take their word for it. The accord that I can recognize, though, is the floral accord of rose and geranium – it’s not “dominant” but at least it is recognizably there. Nice geranium note, but even these florals don’t scream “florals”… I have to concentrate to recognize them as such.

I like this scent even though it is an unexciting, homogenized mixture of simply passable accords. It’s a little sharp, a little short on sillage and longevity and personality. But I don’t mind wearing it at all when I don’t want to think about fragrance.
21st February, 2014
Nice herbal/woody concoction by Yves Rocher, well crafted and aromatic. Spicy orange and alcoholic cardamom give you the welcome supported by aromatic herbs and slightly aqueous cedarwood yet rising from the back. Citrus, herbal notes and spices are dominant for a while (in this phase the aroma conjures me vaguely the classic Trussardi Action but also Declaration Cartier and an ideally less ozonic and more citric-peppery Kenzo Pour Homme) till when a smoother but still averagely dry (better..softly dry) woodiness takes the stage as absolute protagonist (clean, delicate and smoothly herbal). The orangy/floral and alcoholic nutmeg is dominant and it possesses an herbal/patchouli undertone till the end of the trip. The concoction is dignified but slightly conventional (or better lacking uniqueness for all those used with a huge category of scents widespread in the 90's). A touch of bath foam type of soapiness appears at the end of the trip but it's nothing disturbing. I appreciate this aroma anyway for its simplicity and un-pretentious dignity.
28th December, 2013 (last edited: 29th June, 2014)

Add your review of Comme une Evidence Homme

Shop for Comme une Evidence Homme products online

COMME UNE EVIDENCE HOMME YVES ROCHER EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 75 ml.NEW-SEALED

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 3:17:21 PST
Buy It Now for only: $47.85
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence Homme Eau de Toilette, 75 ml.

End Date: Friday Mar-1-2019 1:55:53 PST
Buy It Now for only: $53.29

YVES ROCHER Comme une Evidence Homme Eau de Toilette 75 Ml Gift

End Date: Sunday Mar-3-2019 3:36:09 PST
Buy It Now for only: $47.55
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Yves Rocher presents"comme une Evidence"Homme Eau de Toilette 2.5 fl.oz. or 75ml

End Date: Wednesday Mar-6-2019 6:41:24 PST

YVES ROCHER Comme une Evidence Homme Eau de Toilette 75ml 2.5 fl oz b8

End Date: Saturday Mar-9-2019 19:40:55 PST
Buy It Now for only: $43.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Homme Green 2 pcs Set: EDT 75 ml + body gel - NEW

End Date: Sunday Mar-10-2019 9:29:51 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $59.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Homme 50 ml , $50 value!

End Date: Thursday Mar-14-2019 16:39:31 PDT