Tainted Love No. 62 (2011)
by Tokyo Milk

Tainted Love No. 62 information

Year of Launch2011

HouseTokyo Milk

About Tainted Love No. 62

Tainted Love No. 62 is a shared / unisex perfume by Tokyo Milk. The scent was launched in 2011

Tainted Love No. 62 fragrance notes

Reviews of Tainted Love No. 62

Like with many T-Milk creations Tainted Love seems to be devoid of top notes. It smells the way it smells and keeps on doing so until it's gone. In that regard I can't find it very exciting, but what I do like about it is the dry, inedible vanilla complementing the sandalwood. The tea note is all but lost on me, but the floral component is just enough to propel this from 'skin oil' to 'designer perfume.' I can't help but think the E+J Nirvana Black scent was utterly ripped from this.
29th August, 2016
Yes, the name caught my attention right away since I came of age in the 80's. Besides that, I couldn't help but be attracted to the unique bottle. As a former club-goer who hung out with the punk and goth types, this was a sure bet hit. This is one of my few favorites in the Dark line. On me the vanilla smells more like it's cloaked in sandalwood and musk (though musk isn't named as a note in this fragrance), which suits me fine. I've never been a fan of vanilla scents that take the baked goods path. For me it's not an everyday pick. Tainted Love is for when I'm in a bit of a darker, rebellious mood. Or maybe for times when I feel like flashing back to a time in my life when my personality was a bit more dark and rebellious.
14th November, 2015

Add your review of Tainted Love No. 62

Shop for Tainted Love No. 62 products online

Search Amazon for Tainted Love No. 62

Member images of Tainted Love No. 62

There are no member images of Tainted Love No. 62 yet. Why not be the first?