Bulletproof No. 45 (2011)
by Tokyo Milk

Bulletproof No. 45 information

Year of Launch2011

HouseTokyo Milk

About Bulletproof No. 45

Bulletproof No. 45 is a shared / unisex perfume by Tokyo Milk. The scent was launched in 2011

Bulletproof No. 45 fragrance notes

Reviews of Bulletproof No. 45

This one is a pleasure to wear. A four-piece orchestra. It's gothic. It's brooding. Mysterious and sensual. It's perfect. One of my favorites. Woods smothered in tea and coconut. It smolders on my skin.

For me it lasts for hours. For me, the sillage is grand.

I've worn this for a few years and shall continue to possess it until it becomes discontinued. If you like this you will enjoy Arsenic, by this house, as well.
14th July, 2017
Heavily smokey with a green, medicinal afternote. Not really my cup of tea, but I canít fault the name.
26th March, 2017
Bulletproof is easily one of the best this outfit has produced. Their releases are almost always extremely pared down, so surprises, development, and excitement are usually minimal, but in some sparse instances this isn't a hindrance. The creamy, lactonic top is dried right out by the woods in Bulletproof, steering it away from scents like Envy for Women. So, while Tokyo Milk's works are labeled 'unisex' but definitely marketed toward females, this is one of the group which works just as well on me as it does on my sisters. The overall scent is a bit like a dried out coconut tree covered in cocoa butter, just not as weird as that sounds.
29th August, 2016
As the previous reviewer states this is slightly similar to Chergui by Serge Lutens. I am currently wearing both and although similar I would say that this a just different enough to not be considered a clone/copy. I do like it although I like Chergui more. This is sweet and woody. There of course is the milky tea note as well. It's not gourmand just smells like sweet milky tea. For the price it is a winner. Enjoy!
15th August, 2016
I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but this one reminds me so strongly of Lutens' Chergui that it's crazy! I don't get any of the listed tea or coconut notes; instead I get Chergui's sweetly honeyed hay & cherry pipe tobacco, layered over a base of warm, milky woods, with the lightest whiff of smoke. It's softer than Chergui, & settles very close to the skin after two hours, but it's so reasonably priced that I'd be happy to reapply as needed.
I think it's gorgeous, & I understand it also comes in the form of a soap & a moisturiser. There may well be a bottle of this in my future!
01st June, 2016
Pecota Show all reviews
Extremely smoke-heavy; the coconut/tea base is wonderful but it's more or less drowned out by a bonfire-style smoke note.
07th May, 2016

Add your review of Bulletproof No. 45

Shop for Bulletproof No. 45 products online

Search Amazon for Bulletproof No. 45

Member images of Bulletproof No. 45

There are no member images of Bulletproof No. 45 yet. Why not be the first?