Crushed No. 32 (2011)

Crushed No. 32 information

Year of Launch2011

HouseTokyo Milk

About Crushed No. 32

Crushed No. 32 is a shared / unisex perfume by Tokyo Milk. The scent was launched in 2011

Crushed No. 32 fragrance notes

Reviews of Crushed No. 32

Crunchy, verdant, grassy notes start this one out but then taper off within minutes. Itís a disappointingly synthetic smell overall, and itís clearly reflective of its budget price-point. Underneath the greenery is a minor jasmineóindole free and light enough to compliment the more dominant grassy notes. The scent doesnít come off as jasmine-centric to me, though; more like a semi-anonymous floral thatís functionally complimentary to the green notes upfront. The grass / floral aspects are short lived, and the scent nose-dives into an anonymous green and musky base fairly fast. At this point, itís hard to figure out what the scent is supposed to be, but I think that the name gives us a clue: a brittle, imprecise jasmine thatís crushed and stomped into an anonymous musky mossy mush all too quickly. While Iíve always had a soft spot for this line, Crushed isnít one of the better offerings.
31st October, 2014
Crushed is a bright, pretty, green, grassy jasmine demi-soliflor. Itís delish and itís balanced. It has a buoyant sweetness that the cloying fruity-florals of the world should emulate. The name says it all. It smells like a handful of springtime grass, stems and flowers rubbed together in your hands and sniffed.

It smells fantastic, but is it a perfume? I love to smell it out of the bottle and even on my skin, but I find I never wear it. It captures my difficulty with the three Tokyomilk Dark series Iíve tried (Excess, Arsenic and Crushed). Crushed is effectively a base, closer to a scent than a fragrance. I wouldnít complain if I smelled this on someone else, but I prefer to wear a true perfume. That said, Crushed, with its inherent Spring briskness, would be a great alternative for any man who wears a fragrance with ďfreshĒ or ďsportĒ in its name.
30th November, 2012
Very natural, woodsy jasmine. Slightly sweet, but natural instead of sugary. I walked by a jasmine bush in a just-mowed lawn after it rained and couldn't tell the smell from my wrist. Only noticeable for the first couple hours on me, after that it's a fresh, floral skin scent. It's nice layered with Dreamer. Probably Spring through Autumn.

At first: Noticeably sweet for a few minutes. Lots and lots of green notes take center stage rather than the jasmine. Their dirt note is a little bit... sharp? bracing? I like it. Quite strong with good silage, noticeable and unique, but natural enough to be unoffensive.
After ~2 hours: Much harder to notice and difficult to pick out distinct notes. Virtually no noticeable silage. Skin smells fresh, sweet, outdoorsy, and floral. Lasts at least 4 hours.

Crushed is affordable, I can wear it anywhere, dress it up or down, and it always smells great. I think this scent got me my first fragrance compliment. It's outdoorsy rather than "perfumey" which I really appreciate. I know they call it unisex, but I feel super feminine wearing this...
28th April, 2012

Add your review of Crushed No. 32

Shop for Crushed No. 32 products online

Search Amazon for Crushed No. 32

Member images of Crushed No. 32

There are no member images of Crushed No. 32 yet. Why not be the first?