Crushed No. 32 (2011)

Average Rating:

Crushed No. 32 Fragrance notes

Earth, Moss, Herbs, Wild Grass, Jasmine

Crushed No. 32 information

Crushed No. 32 is a unisex fragrance by Tokyo Milk. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Crushed No. 32

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

deadidol's avatar

Crunchy, verdant, grassy notes start this one out but then taper off within minutes. Itís a disappointingly synthetic smell overall, and itís clearly reflective of its budget price-point. Underneath the greenery is a minor jasmineóindole free and light enough to compliment the more dominant grassy notes. The scent doesnít come off as jasmine-centric to me, though; more like a semi-anonymous floral thatís functionally complimentary to the green notes upfront. The grass / floral aspects are short lived, and the scent nose-dives into an anonymous green and musky base fairly fast. At this point, itís hard to figure out what the scent is supposed to be, but I think that the name gives us a clue: a brittle, imprecise jasmine thatís crushed and stomped into an anonymous musky mossy mush all too quickly. While Iíve always had a soft spot for this line, Crushed isnít one of the better offerings.

31st October, 2014

jtd's avatar

Crushed is a bright, pretty, green, grassy jasmine demi-soliflor. Itís delish and itís balanced. It has a buoyant sweetness that the cloying fruity-florals of the world should emulate. The name says it all. It smells like a handful of springtime grass, stems and flowers rubbed together in your hands and sniffed.

It smells fantastic, but is it a perfume? I love to smell it out of the bottle and even on my skin, but I find I never wear it. It captures my difficulty with the three Tokyomilk Dark series Iíve tried (Excess, Arsenic and Crushed). Crushed is effectively a base, closer to a scent than a fragrance. I wouldnít complain if I smelled this on someone else, but I prefer to wear a true perfume. That said, Crushed, with its inherent Spring briskness, would be a great alternative for any man who wears a fragrance with ďfreshĒ or ďsportĒ in its name.

30th November, 2012

's avatar

Very natural, woodsy jasmine. Slightly sweet, but natural instead of sugary. I walked by a jasmine bush in a just-mowed lawn after it rained and couldn't tell the smell from my wrist. Only noticeable for the first couple hours on me, after that it's a fresh, floral skin scent. It's nice layered with Dreamer. Probably Spring through Autumn.

At first: Noticeably sweet for a few minutes. Lots and lots of green notes take center stage rather than the jasmine. Their dirt note is a little bit... sharp? bracing? I like it. Quite strong with good silage, noticeable and unique, but natural enough to be unoffensive.
    After ~2 hours: Much harder to notice and difficult to pick out distinct notes. Virtually no noticeable silage. Skin smells fresh, sweet, outdoorsy, and floral. Lasts at least 4 hours.

Crushed is affordable, I can wear it anywhere, dress it up or down, and it always smells great. I think this scent got me my first fragrance compliment. It's outdoorsy rather than "perfumey" which I really appreciate. I know they call it unisex, but I feel super feminine wearing this...

28th April, 2012

• Time Left: 22 days
    TokyoMilk Dark - Tokyo Milk - Eau de Parfum, Crushed No. 32
    • Time Left: 2 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Tokyo Milk Dark Crushed Eau du Parfum & Shea Butter Hand Cream Lotion No. 32 NEW
    • Time Left: 6 days