Muschio Nobile (2011)

Muschio Nobile information

Year of Launch2011

HouseNobile 1942

About Muschio Nobile

Muschio Nobile is a shared / unisex perfume by Nobile 1942. The scent was launched in 2011

Muschio Nobile fragrance notes

Reviews of Muschio Nobile

I put it on last night to test it for the first time, and almost 12 hours later, I can still smell a bit of it--I like it! I wouldn't say it's the perfect white musk, but it's up there among those I've tried. "Musky" or a "grey musk" is how I'd describe it (laid-back and kind of soft throughout, compared to others that have a central, prominent white musk note), though its musky nature is what it's mostly about; I also got slight hints of what I believe were the sandalwood, the iris, and very slight smokiness (possibly the black pepper, but I could hardly smell that). It takes a little while to develop, and while it has lasted, it stayed fairly close to the skin throughout. A "comforting" musk scent, laid-back, almost retro...makes me think of the 1980's for some reason. Just on the masculine side of unisex for me--masculine enough, but with a white or "grey" musk, how masculine are you gonna get anyway! (compared to a dirty musk). Smells more natural to me than Body Shop White Musk for Men.
29th March, 2015 (last edited: 30th March, 2015)

Lovely soft musk from an highly dignified italian brand. A clean and sophisticated white musk conjuring me vaguely my lovely Acampora Musc (which is finally oriented towards a soft rose/violet powder). Muschio Nobile opens with an aqueous citrus/tea combo combined with soft pepper and with a lovely carrot sead (providing a realistic earthy/botanic undertone) in order to enhance gradually a more substantial but smooth woody/musky beat progressively emerging together with a really balmy and comforting soft musky note of iris (probably the real protagonist in here as rounded by balsams and tasty fruits of the forest). The aroma procedes really floral, airy and pleasant on the skin with a final balmy/floral muskiness really light and optimistic. Not a masterpiece but a well crafted floral boise for us. Incredibly clean in perception.
27th December, 2013
I’ve finally found the musk I can’t smell. I can smell a vague hint of powdery/flowery for about 1-2 minutes, then nothing at all.
01st May, 2012
Unpretentious but very nicely blended clean musk enriched by a resiny ambery accord and soft white florals. Iris provides a slight powdery vibe which adds even more pleasure to this subtle beauty while the transparent citrusy peppery opening serves as a modern twist. If you like light scents orchestrated with potentially overwhelming notes, check this out.

Sort of an "originally bold fragrance now tamed down". Probably not groundbreaking but it smells very very nice.

Downside: a tad dull.

NOBILE 1942 MUSCHIO NOBILE PERFUME EAU DE PARFUM 75 ML WHITE 5DD

End Date: Friday Jan-11-2019 17:30:44 PST
Buy It Now for only: $152.75

Member images of Muschio Nobile

There are no member images of Muschio Nobile yet. Why not be the first?