Arso (2011)

About Arso

Arso is a masculine fragrance by Profumum. The scent was launched in 2011

Arso fragrance notes

Reviews of Arso

Pine and sweet smoke, this is how I'd summarize the first hours. In the dry down it gets a bit sour, the sweetness goes down as well as the smoke and it's more focused on woods/pine.
23rd May, 2019
Brief incense.
Tons of leather.
Underneath I find resin. Later, a dark warm mix of cedar and pine. Becomes smooth; leather returns, sueded.
11th November, 2018
What a treat! The burnt pine is very much in your face at first blast, and then shortly thereafter a pretty big wave of pepper and coriander. The irrepressible fir resin hangs in there really well, and sustains a woody note as the spices die down. Thereafter at hour 2 or so these undertake a transition to an unlisted sandalwood note with a sotto voce vetiver. My soul still belongs to Norne, but this is a more refined and less glutinous Arizona/Tucson from Olympic Orchids. Shares a few similarities to Tom Ford Vert d'Incens at times in muted tones. Like, TFVdI at its boldest approaches Arso at its latest, wan, drydown phase.

Be Arsed for Arso!
22nd May, 2018
Profumum Romas Arso accomplishes the great feat of mixing some great cold weather notes of resin, pine, cedar, incense, and leather, and somehow coming off a bit sweet in the process. I love the mix of notes on paper and they end up being harmonious on skin, as well. The leather is comparatively subdued, as I get mostly pine, incense, and resins, but this certainly still feels like a partly leather fragrance somewhere in the mix.

I regard it as almost halfway between the sweeter Imaginary Authors Cape Heartache and the sharper D.S. & Durga Bowmakers, though it leans closer to the former, just without its noteworthy strawberry sweetness. Still, theres something about Arso thats sweet, and I assume it to be the resins. One notable YouTube reviewer said it wasnt sweet at all, but on my skin, its very sweet---perhaps not all-out gourmand sweet, but certainly sweet enough to be called a sweet fragrance, though of course experiences vary.

I believe Arso is depicted as unisex but I regard it as masculine-leaning , though I could imagine some women liking it. Performance is very strong, high projection and well above average longevity. Im not sure Id necessarily buy this one given that I own the two similar fragrances I cited above, and Arso is the highest priced of them of them all, at $250 for 100ml, but its certainly something to consider in the future. A great fragrance, especially for cold weather.

9 out of 10
01st August, 2016 (last edited: 10th April, 2018)
The note pyramid looked promising. I like the pine and incense opening, but there seems too much cumin. It's not listed, but there is a warm spice that I believe is cumin. There is NO leather that I can detect. Dry down gives a very dry sawdust note, very linear with a pine note. I don't dislike it, but After wearing it for a full day, there is something irritating about it.
27th June, 2016 (last edited: 28th June, 2016)
Well...with a name like Arso, this fragrance could be the butt of a lot of jokes.

Seriously though, this fragrance is...INCREDIBLE!!! I absolutely love, love, love the opening notes!!! This is the best resinous pine I've found so far!!! I love pine so much, and I really pick it up with this scent. I'm not into the whole burning scent craze that seems to happen when someone uses coniferous notes these days, but it doesn't get in the way with this fragrance. I don't pick up any leather at all. This is a beautifully crafted product and I must have a bottle! I've just discovered Profumum Roma and both of the products I've experienced so far are exceptional in quality and in enjoyment. As Arso dries down the cedar comes into play. It's a very dry cedar and sits nicely on the skin. This was just such an enjoyable day because of this beautiful fragrance. Highest recommendation!
15th April, 2016

Add your review of Arso

Shop for Arso products online

Shop for Arso at online perfumeries

Profumum Arso Eau De Parfum 5 ml SAMPLE ONLY Leather Pine Incense Cedar NICHE!

End Date: Sunday Apr-12-2020 18:23:40 PDT

Buy It Now for only: $36.95

Buy It Now for only: $49.95

Buy It Now for only: $79.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Profumum Roma Arso 100ml - New 100% Authentic Guaranteed!

End Date: Thursday Apr-30-2020 18:56:03 PDT