Battito d'Ali (2011)

Cocoa powder, Orange blossom, Myrrh, Vanilla

Battito d'Ali information

Battito d'Ali is a unisex fragrance by Profumum. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Battito d'Ali

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

hermyone's avatar

France France

this is purely a wonderful fragrance, so refined, soft, elegant, it recalls me really something light and brightness, like angel's wings are actually touching me; it feels so pure, that's it! it's almost impossible to describe... this softness, it's just amazing, for me it brings peace, I could easily imagine this on a baby's skin, on a child; but, in the dry down, it gets stronger, torrefied cocoa notes,with just a hint of bitterness, which give it a strong personality, without getting cloying or too heavy.
    I'm actually not a big fan of Pro Fumum Roma, Several of their fragrances seems often a copy of other well known perfumes, like Confetto, truly a less interesting copy of Hypnotic Poison Dior, or like Aqua di zucchero, a much expensive versions of Pink Sugar Acquolina! But this one, Battito d'Ali, really stands out, above the others I tested so far from PFR. Surely going to be my next purchase!

23rd October, 2012

Add your review of Battito d'Ali