Battito d'Ali (2011)

Battito d'Ali information

Year of Launch2011

HouseProfumum

About Battito d'Ali

Battito d'Ali is a shared / unisex perfume by Profumum. The scent was launched in 2011

Battito d'Ali fragrance notes

Reviews of Battito d'Ali

Heavenly. Simply heavenly. Just get it and thank me later. WOW. In my mind, that's how angels would smell like...
20th June, 2017
Profumum rarely fails to deliver an interesting mix, and while Battito d'Ali isn't necessarily a mix I'd expect to love, it's nonetheless a well-executed creation that showcases the high quality of the brand.

I get mainly a white floral accord from it so I'm a little surprised to see that the only, or at least the primary, floral note is orange flower, which is usually quite fresh itself.

Beyond the orange flower, the other notes include vanilla, myrrh, coconut, and cacao. The result is a sweet, slightly powdery floral mix.

Undoubtedly it leans feminine, but as with, say, Tom Ford Shanghai Lily, since it's sufficiently fresh and sweet, it's nonetheless pleasant enough for some men to wear.

Performance is strong, as with most Profumums. It reminds me a bit of Meringa, the Osswald boutique exclusive, in their shared sweetness and dominant note of orange flower. They're definitely related, though Meringa is creamier and appropriately more like meringue, while Batitto d'Ali has the coconut side.

An interesting blend but not one I'd likely buy a full bottle of Battito d'Ali---still, another solid entry from Profumum.

7 out of 10
11th April, 2017
this is a stunning fragrance. lacking on words to describe its beauty. @hermyone please note that confetto released on 1996 and Hypnotic Poison released on 1998.
13th March, 2017
this is purely a wonderful fragrance, so refined, soft, elegant, it recalls me really something light and brightness, like angel's wings are actually touching me; it feels so pure, that's it! it's almost impossible to describe... this softness, it's just amazing, for me it brings peace, I could easily imagine this on a baby's skin, on a child; but, in the dry down, it gets stronger, torrefied cocoa notes,with just a hint of bitterness, which give it a strong personality, without getting cloying or too heavy.
I'm actually not a big fan of Pro Fumum Roma, Several of their fragrances seems often a copy of other well known perfumes, like Confetto, truly a less interesting copy of Hypnotic Poison Dior, or like Aqua di zucchero, a much expensive versions of Pink Sugar Acquolina! But this one, Battito d'Ali, really stands out, above the others I tested so far from PFR. Surely going to be my next purchase!
23rd October, 2012

Add your review of Battito d'Ali

Shop for Battito d'Ali products online

Search Amazon for Battito d'Ali

Member images of Battito d'Ali

There are no member images of Battito d'Ali yet. Why not be the first?