Aquae Nobilis (2009)

Aquae Nobilis is a men's fragrance by Profumum. The scent was launched in 2009

Shop for Aquae Nobilis products online

100ml EdP

Reviews of Aquae Nobilis

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

ChiefWiggum's avatar

This is a great fragrance. Maybe I am partial because it contains some of my favorite notes in vetiver, wormwood and oakmoss, but I absolutely love this stuff.

It is smooth and transports me into a quiet but happy place.

However, the price tag is much too hefty to justify purchasing a bottle.

10th October, 2012

Mr. Doody's avatar

First and foremost, like most Profumum Roma juices, this is distinctive stuff. Personally, I am not a fan of Aquae Nobilis, but I can imagine others really enjoying it.

To me this is a very crisp and green scent. I tried it because I love the wormwood in Nasomatto's Absinth and wanted to experience some other wormwood/absinth scents. The top and midnotes here have a strong green angle to them which I assume is a mix of the geranium, wormwood, and of course, the vetiver. The base is all vetiver and wormwood to my nose and my nose doesn't like it.

Super distinctive. If you love vetiver and wormwood you may REALLY dig this stuff!

22nd February, 2012