• Launched: 2010
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

M Fragrance Notes

Shop for M products online

Reviews of M

Showing 1 to 6 of 18 reviews.

sjg3839's avatar
    sjg3839

Tried this one yesterday at MIN NYC. Starts off with a cumin or slight civet note. Then morphs into a beautiful incense with vanilla. Beautiful fragrance. The downfall is the price. 8/10

22 January, 2014

Scentologist's avatar
    Scentologist

Old world elegance with modern charm

I pulled the dipstick out of the vial to take a first sniff, as I do traditionally. Smelling real close and hard, I barely was able to detect a cumin. When I put it on my skin, I must say that it was nonexistent to my nose. For those of you that don't like Yatagan or cumin, don't fret. Very well blended here. However, I had high hopes for this. It was rather linear to be so complex. If I can be frank, it reminds me of the dry down of Chypre Palatin (just remover the chypre part). It has the old world elegance with modern charm. Very smooth and warm. I really like this but must confess, I don't find it anywhere near it's high price tag, in spite of it high quality. I do like it significantly better than the MDCI scents. Projection and longevity where average on my skin.

Pros: Smooth and classy
    Cons: Overpriced, Smells similar to dry down of chypre palatin"

27 October, 2013

Francolino's avatar
    Francolino

Bel Ami revisited

huge and heavy, the same architecture of vintage Bel ami..a bit retro maybe!

Pros: really persistent with huge sillage
    Cons: unashamedly overpriced"

06 September, 2013

CaliDude's avatar
    CaliDude

For the life of me, I really wanted to like this fragrance. I ordered a sample from LuckyScent and have been trying it for a few days now, but every time I wear it, I'm just not impressed.

All I get is a prominent spicy curry note that lasts a long time. It reminds me of Indian food.

I've sampled this on my arm and gave it a full wearing, but my opinions haven't changed. I don't get any leather, cinnamon, or anything of the sort. All I get is spicy curry and that's not really something I want people smelling on me.

09 May, 2013

Jus's avatar
    Jus

Imagine James Bond or Gianni Agnelli. All dressed completely bespoke, exemplary in their elegance that is absolutely masculine and charming. M is their scent. M is an absolute masterpiece that gave us to make the classic elegance can still triumph. The cost is high but two- three spray than enough to spread an area of unquestionable charm and masculinity throughout the day. Perfect, combines the greatest leather fragrances of the past - from Bel Ami to Cuir de Russie - and summarizes them to the best of their ability. Irreplaceable. Inevitable.

11th March, 2013

FISS80's avatar
    FISS80

Cinnamon, vetiver, vanilla, lemon, leather, and musk. Even a novice nose like me can detect each and every note in this heavenly concoction. The smell is certainly divine. The thing that makes this fragrance amazing is the fact that no one note overpowers the other!! It is like a symphony with no solos in that each note independently, is great but when played in unison it puts you in another state of mind. Just the right amount of projection and excellent longevity. Simply amazing...

08 March, 2013