Attimo pour Homme (2011)

Year of Launch2011

HouseSalvatore Ferragamo
Parent CompanyFerragamo Group

About Attimo pour Homme

Attimo pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Salvatore Ferragamo. The scent was launched in 2011

Attimo pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Attimo pour Homme

weak and too close to the skin

too bad....nice scent but too close to the skin and doesnt last on me...smells alot like other frags.

28th June, 2013
Just to balance the scales, and since I appear to be one of like 6 people who own this scent I thought I'd post a review

Wasn't a HUGE fan at first but it's grown on me and it's actually pretty nice. I get a lot of pepper in the opening which isn't exactly my favorite but Isn't horrible. After about 5 seconds that fades and the cardamom seems to dominate. It reminds me a lot of Le nuit De L'Homme, and that's a good thing. If I was going to make a daytime version of Le Nuit, it wouldn't be L'Homme, it'd be this. It's nothing special, I'll admit that, but as a good work/casual scent, it gets the job done and done well. Smells quality and well blended. 7/10
13th May, 2013
Yet another one of those men's designer scents that smells like grape drink mixed with herbs and windex. There are literally hundreds of these that all smell basically the same, the result of sad companies that copy what's already popular instead of trying to be creative. If you've smelled a generic man on a plane or at a bar in the last five years, you know what this smells like.
02nd March, 2013
There are a lot of interesting notes listed, but I don't find anything here particularly distinctive or interesting. Essentially, this is a cool-fresh scent. The opening reminds me of eucalyptus or mint. The spices are very faint, almost undetectable. Likewise for any woods. The dry-down gets a bit sweet.
The bottle is a silvery-grey and that is the style of the scent. Nothing offensive but nothing exciting.
13th March, 2012

Add your review of Attimo pour Homme

Shop for Attimo pour Homme products online

Shop for Attimo pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Attimo pour Homme

Member images of Attimo pour Homme

There are no member images of Attimo pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?