Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée (2012)
by Guerlain

Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée information

Year of Launch2012

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée

Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée is a masculine fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée fragrance notes

Reviews of Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée

Refreshing summer spritzer of excellent quality..hints of the original vetiver but without the old fashioned tone (or toned down). I appreciate the quality lime and mint that combine to make a realistic mojito smell in the opening ..I don't get much rum tho, but I do get a mysterious hint of herbs. doesn't really last more than 3hrs on my skin so I use it liberally in the summer ..a more up market 4711 alternative and a great scent for mingling in party's or french coach journeys ..holidays etc. It's one of those scents that lift your spirits and make you happy like creed Virgin island water. The guerlain quality is there for sure, spray liberally and enjoy the good times. I think the performance issues may be due to a reformulation as I have the very latest bottle shape, the Basenotes (vetiver) just aren't rich enough to support the scent. I can see how this review may seem a bit hit and miss, but it's one of those scents for me that I really enjoy as a spritzer, albeit the finest spritzer available.
16th August, 2017 (last edited: 21st August, 2017)
Delicious is a word that comes to mind. It's not that I want to drink this fragrance, but it really does bring into my mind the type of feeling I get when something is delicious. From an olfactory perspective, fresh, classic, refined, etc. etc. etc. Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisse is excellent and highly recommended for either high fashion affairs, or jeans and a t-shirt. Versatile and fabulous. Two thumbs way up!
11th March, 2017
Just a boring one-note wood scent on me. It's not terrible, but it does nothing to stand out from the long list of woody scents that are out there.
06th March, 2017
Tremendous. My fragrance journey has brought me back into the land of vetiver and this is a near perfect summer vetiver fragrance. Why it is near perfect and not perfect is that the lime top note is a little overdone and it has a slight synthetic dish-washing liquid smell to it. The genius, as with most Guerlains, is in the dry down where that unique Indian vetiver comes to the fore and the odour of incence smelling vetiver puts you in a distant himlayan temple on a spring day. It smells beautiful and in a world of bleu de chanel, dior homme smelling men this smell is unique and yet so beautifully done it is perfect for office wear.
I've found unlike many reviewers that in very hot weather it disappears. A moderate warm summers or spring day however and i get a solid 6 hours longevity. Sillage is subtle and at best moderate.
The Homme line flankers really are superb. Mr Wasser, you've done it again. Take a bow.
22nd November, 2016
This is a solid scent from top to bottom. Nice longevity and projection. Works in the spring, fall and winter IMO. Nice for the office or casual weekends and nights out. The citrus / minty top is fresh and bright with a smooth woody / vetiver dry down. Last 6 to 8 hours with 3 sprays on me. You can find this for a good price online with many retailers. Enjoy!
19th May, 2016
Guerlain Homme wrecked by an obnoxiously large dose of ISO E Super. Here's to hoping Guerlain never does that again. Really can't stand this one.
10th March, 2016

Add your review of Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée

Shop for Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée products online

Search Amazon for Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée

Member images of Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée

There are no member images of Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée