Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée (2012)
    by Guerlain

Average Rating: 4

Based on 47 ratings

Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée Fragrance Notes

Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée information

Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée is a men's fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2012

Shop for Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée products online

Reviews of Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisée

Showing 1 to 6 of 20 reviews.

Shaheen's avatar

Similar to L'Eau, but L'Eau Boisee contains a strong citric vetiver note and a woody base. If you enjoy L'Eau and you like vetiver, then you should definitely sample L'Eau Boisee.

07 July, 2014

silentrich's avatar

Similar to Guerlain Homme L'Eau, but this has more of the woody note and vetiver with less of the rum note. I actually prefer this to L'Eau because I think that the lime lasts longer and I like the lime in this. It's a bit on the light side, but it does a good enough job of projecting and lasting on one's skin to say it's average at both. I think this would be a great compliment to Virgin Island Water or Set Sail St.Barts as a more wearable and mature island scent. Wear those for fun and this one for business. Very nice fragrance and FBW.

02 July, 2014

döfä91's avatar

Finland Finland

The only Guerlain fragrance besides Heritage, which i like. A very well balanced concotion. The hint of mint as being not too prominent is a great addition. The vetiver in heart - base is not too prominent either. So this is worth trying even to those who don't belong to vetiver friends. Longevity is very good, sillage moderate-good. A very good choice to wear on spring-summertime. One thing that's lacking for me personally is the certain edge/sharpness/harshness that i like in fragrances.

10th May, 2014

Perfumedpenguin's avatar

Well - my first review... What style to adopt? I think I'll leave the detailed analysis of notes, accords, longevity, sillage etc; or a comparison with a cluster of related fragrances; or a snapshot overview of some aspect of the history of perfume, styles of reviews for my later reviews. This time, I'll say something about why this scent matters to me... Isn't this why perfume matters? Fine fragrance has a unique capacity to make us feel transformed, to be enchanted and enchanting... Let's rewind... I was 'an average sorta Steve' - the typical 'couple of bottles' kinda guy (Allure Homme, Terre D'Hermes) - and was out buying my ex-wife a Xmas present of a Guerlain perfume, so I had an obligatory sniff of some of the 'masculine Guerlains': Homme, Vetiver, and Habit Rouge too, and then tried L'Eau Boisee - and I LOVED it... 'Twas love at first spritz! I bought a bottle! It was an epiphany - perfume was something you can be smitten by... I was hooked. This perfume changed me - into someone where perfume matters: so now it's a key part of my everyday life... I spritz and sniff to be smitten :) So what about the juice itself? Well, I love it because it is fresh and light, citrusy and woody. It's also the perfume I wore when I met someone who made me speechless - and that, as I you may tell, is literally 'impossible'... That someone is 'TheOne' :) L'Eau Boisee is always a trigger for magical emotional Proustian memories... So, for me, this perfume is doubly special... It made me different... It made me ME!

04 May, 2014 (Last Edited: 05 May, 2014)

Slayerized's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

A perfect fresh lime-vetiver-woods combo!

A brilliant lime-vetiver fragrance that opens like the L'Eau version but when the vetiver kicks in it turns into a little smoky, way better lasting fresh vetiver-lime-wood combo that is utterly pleasing! The kind of vetiver and Iso-E super that is used in this fragrance is the same as is used in Terre D'Hermes. You can smell that easily through the fragrance! Generally speaking, the fragrance smells much like Terre D'Hermes with the orange replaced by lime. Terre D'Hermes is more an earthy-fresh-vetiver-orange combo while Boisee is more smoky-fresh-vetiver-lime combo, added with nice woods! Longevity is about 4-6 hrs at least depending on application and projection is average. Maybe a future masterpiece like Terre D'Hermes as I don't think Thierry Wasser tried to copy Hermes with this particular Homme version. For me the best in the Homme line together with the Homme Intense version as being second and most suitable for warmer weather during spring and summer. Also perfect for office any time! Thumbs up: 9/10.

Pros: Lasting, fresh and a very pleasant inoffensive smell!
    Cons: It looks a little like a Terre D'Hermes flanker"

20th September, 2013

MrMookie's avatar

True class

I truly like the opening and is for me ultra classy from start till the base drops...
    Its guerlinade and i was getting a bottle for cheap.
    For me its delicate salty lime very grassy and very very sophisticated as we know of in Guerlain.

I have one problem with L'Eau Boisée and that is the way its converts into massive vetiver which is heavy for the ladies who dislike vetivers.

Its almost if i wear Guerlain Vetiver after an half hour and thats too bad, because if i want to smell like Guerlain's Vetiver i just put on Guerlain Vetiver :-)

So 5 stars for the first 30 minutes.
    3.5 for later stage.

Pros: Classy one
    Cons: Too much vetiver in the end"

23 August, 2013

• Time Left: 3 days
    Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisee Eau De Toilette Spray 80ml/2.7oz
    • Time Left: 24 days
    (* converted from CAD 93.5) Ebay United States
    (Shipping from Hong Kong)
    Lot of 4 Guerlain Homme L'eau Boisee Mens EDT .03oz Spray Samples
    • Time Left: 3 days
    (* converted from CAD 93.5) Ebay United States
    Guerlain Homme LEau Boisee Eau De Toilette Spray 80ml
    • Time Left: 19 days
    (* converted from AUD 87.95) Ebay United States
    (Shipping from Australia)
    GUERLAIN HOMME L'EAU BOISEE EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 80 ML / 2.7 FL.OZ NEW(T)
    • Listing Type: eBay Store