Paisley (2011)

Year of Launch2011

About Paisley

Paisley is a feminine perfume by Etro. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Paisley

A good scent -- not sweet, heavy. Not like everything else on the market. Distinctive.
Opening is crisp, business-like yet with a hint of spice. Mild green notes are evident.
The grey ambergris is synthetic but effective -- a cool ending to an interesting scent and works well with the spices. Aimed a a women's market but a guy could wear it. Not bottle-worthy for me but it is OK.
Vanilla (thankfully) is non-obtrusive.
30th June, 2014
I have bought Paisley for my girlfriend, who's been wearing it pretty much non-stop for the last month (and that's with immortal classics like Loulou by Cacharel and Shalimar in her wardrobe).
As far as notes are concerned, I think the advertised pyramid is pretty much spot-on - what's not necessarily clear by reading it, though, is the amazing aptness of the name: this *is* olfactory paisley. Every single time my GF sprayed it, I got a different vibe (after a while, I stopped asking her "is it Paisley?" because I just felt dumb): it smells just like the fabric pattern, with several different colors very close to each other, always intersecting and bisecting without ever quite mixing down to a dull gray-brown.
The end result is utterly fascinating and absolutely enticing - I wouldn't call it a classic just yet, but it's certainly one of the most interesting feminine (or possibly unisex, for the more adventurous) scents in the designer segment.
16th May, 2012

Add your review of Paisley

Shop for Paisley products online

Shop for Paisley at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Paisley

Member images of Paisley

There are no member images of Paisley yet. Why not be the first?