Champion Energy (2011)

HouseDavidoff
PerfumerAurélien Guichard
SupplierGivaudan

About Champion Energy

Champion Energy is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aurélien Guichard

Champion Energy fragrance notes

Reviews of Champion Energy

vawallpa Show all reviews
A more citrusy version of the original (which I liked) but with worse longevity and nothing original about it. Smells similar to Burberry weekend
26th April, 2013
Who in the world is going to save us from these overpriced,overrated, Generic fragrances? This smells identical to the original Champion only with a more dominant citrus note.Poor longevity,poor projection, and absolutley no originality. I am giving this an honest review because I want to speak to those who will possibly blind buy this... DON'T... Davidoff please step up your game.
10th March, 2013
Its alright, but nothing special. The citrus opening is quite strong, and to my nose stayed a lot longer than just the topnotes. Longevity was OK, scent was OK. Decent but nothing special.

Just a side note, be careful with the spray mechanism, it sprays about twice as much as any other bottle I've ever used, I had rivulets forming on my wrists after a single use
02nd April, 2012

Add your review of Champion Energy

Shop for Champion Energy products online

Shop for Champion Energy at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Champion Energy

Member images of Champion Energy

There are no member images of Champion Energy yet. Why not be the first?