7 Billion Hearts (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseCB I Hate Perfume
PerfumerChristopher Brosius

About 7 Billion Hearts

7 Billion Hearts is a shared / unisex perfume by CB I Hate Perfume. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christopher Brosius

7 Billion Hearts fragrance notes

Reviews of 7 Billion Hearts

One of the first few entries of CB I Hate Perfumes, and one of the more popular, 7 Billion Hearts is a vanilla, woody, slightly spicy scent that is very agreeable in that it is not overwhelmingly any one of those descriptors but rather a pleasant cold-weather blend. It's not especially a gourmand in that it's not the often-criticized cake-like vanilla but rather a more subtle vanilla that's well-blended with the other elements.

It's a very pleasant scent and clearly well-crafted with consideration and patience, but my main concern would be performance, which isn't tremendous. To clarify, I tried the EDP (water perfume), not the perfume absolute, and the EDP is priced at $135 for 30ml or $260 for 100ml (on the higher end of the CB I Hate Perfume line), so largely the question comes to

7 out of 10
11th February, 2016
Amazing smoked vanilla, but not for everyone

This perfume features several different kinds of vanilla which smell deep, rich, and like they've been aged in rustic wooden barrels (in a good way). The smoky notes are very prominent here - the overall scent almost reminds me of rum. It's a truly beautiful perfume, very Old World, or maybe even a pirate ship! There is nothing synthetic about this perfume. However, it is heavy. I wouldn't call this a "fun summer vanilla." It's magical, though.

03rd June, 2013
The opening scent is pure wood or freshly cut lumber that smells totally infused in deep rich vanilla. There is rumored to be several varieties of vanilla in this blend and the rich deep notes hint at a decadent blend because the vanilla is very rich and smells aged. Aged in freshly cut wooden casks of some sort. I am not a fan of vanilla and amber scents, but this one is truly outstanding. It has a freshness that is unusual in a vanilla scent. I tried the water based version and it is quite potent, needing only a single spritz, maybe two to turn my world into 7 billion radiating hearts.
11th March, 2013

Add your review of 7 Billion Hearts

Shop for 7 Billion Hearts products online

Shop for 7 Billion Hearts at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 7 Billion Hearts

Member images of 7 Billion Hearts

There are no member images of 7 Billion Hearts yet. Why not be the first?