Decibel (2011)

About Decibel

Decibel is a masculine fragrance by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 2011

Decibel fragrance notes

Reviews of Decibel

A sweet but still masculine synthetic fragrance. Perfect for clubbing only. I'm surprised it hasn't a great success compared to other much worst stuffs like Le Male, Invictus, one million.

Not bad 6/10
15th August, 2015
This is like a super loud, sweet candy bomb. It's not what I normally like....but there's something about it. For me is super sweet and citrusy at the opening and it really doesn't change much on me. I've only had the opportunity to wear it two times. I have a small sample vial. Unfortunately it has given me a headache both times. If you try it go easy on the trigger.
11th April, 2015
Blind bought this and was pleasantly surprised. I am really picky with the frags I get attached to, for some reason this just clicked. There were some very pleasant notes in the drydown that I just couldn't put my finger on, finally realised that it shares a few notes with vintage Dior Fahrenheit and the more recent Fahrenheit Absolute. As some have mentioned before similar notes to Dior Homme Intense and A*Men(I thought the A*Men variation with the black bottle) also features. The opening citrus/liquorice I find interesting but the dry down after 15-20mins and thereafter is where the magic comes out.

I think some people may not connect with the branding and bottle(even though it is pretty cool , its probably not a good choice for an aspirational fragrance) but the juice inside is good.
09th December, 2014
I waited a very long time to review this. I now have been wearing this pretty regularly for almost a year. This is great for going out! I know there has been a LOT of hype AND bad reviews, but for me, this is good stuff. It was my girlfriend's idea to get this, as she's a Strokes fan (and obviously has a thing for Julian), so I figured I would give it a go.

This opens up immediately with the liquorice and citrus. It dries into incense and vanilla. It's a real winner with the ladies.

I wear pretty fancy scents, with Amouage, Creed, Nasomatto, Odori, etc. topping it off for me. They are mostly for me as the compliment factor on those is quite rare. Decibel... well... I seriously get compliments EVERY time I wear it. "You smell awesome!", or "Wow, you smell nice." So what we're looking at is something that smells super, has a decent price, and has a nice stylish look with the goofy microphone (I'm a musician, so this is pretty cool)...

Buy some? I don't know, maybe....
Try some? For sure!
I give this a 7 1/2 out of 10.
03rd December, 2012 (last edited: 16th December, 2012)
That was a good surprise... dark and spicy, opens with a citric burst then develops to a sweet incense (maybe licorice or tonka?) smell that lingers for a couple of hours. Definetely a must have: good price, good sillage and projection, and smells great.
20th November, 2012
A projective, irritating bomb not following a typical Azzaro style. It reminds of CK Shock, but this one is more loud in a negative way to me. Scent itself is like a spoiled, loud brat that got a lot candy and is crying for more candy and attention after it puked all the candy that it has eaten already.
07th September, 2012

Add your review of Decibel

Shop for Decibel products online

Shop for Decibel at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Decibel

Member images of Decibel

There are no member images of Decibel yet. Why not be the first?