1861 Renaissance / 1861 (2011)
by Xerjoff

1861 Renaissance / 1861 information

Year of Launch2011

HouseXerjoff

About 1861 Renaissance / 1861

1861 Renaissance / 1861 is a shared / unisex perfume by Xerjoff. The scent was launched in 2011

1861 Renaissance / 1861 fragrance notes

Reviews of 1861 Renaissance / 1861

Very nice!

As per usual with Xerjoff you get high quality ingredients and good longevity.

What I get is a green citrus vibe with a nice underlying mint note. I also smell cucumber!! Anyone else?

The problem for me is that it just doesn't offer anything new. Based on the cost, it makes me think that I could do without a full bottle. I will get by on decants and top up as and when I feel the need.

08th January, 2018
Lovely green citrus fragrance. Feels like rubbing a non leaf in your hand after peeling a lime. If this fragrance was a drink it would be a mohjito . Really lovely , better than nio in terms of performance and it has more too it . This has something in the opening which reminds me of Versace dreamer , although I hate dreamer but love this. Has some nice herbal nuances also.

8,5 /10

Nice summer fresh release from xerjoff
13th August, 2017
An herbal combination of the highest quality citrus and mint over a white floral and amber heart composed with surprising density and boasting excellent projection and longevity. There is no doubt that Renaissance is of a superb quality, as it kind of wows you with its opening in terms of realism and a very live, vivid freshness. The most important question here is whether or not you love the way it smells. I'm still sort of undecided at this point, as I initially enjoy it, but after a while something about the lily-of-the-valley and petitgrain start to grate on my nerves. It's a personal bias, as I've never been a huge fan of white florals other than a well done iris note. And due to Renaissance's excellent projection and longevity, if there's something you don't like about it, unfortunately, it's going to hang around. Certainly a very good fragrance with undeniable class, I kind of hope I come around to 1861 upon further wearings and open my palate to its dimension of white floral notes which I've always found somewhat challenging. Still, an absolute thumbs up and highly recommended for sampling, Renaissance wears best in semi-formal situations during the warmer months of the year.
12th September, 2015
This is a bitter fresh, green, herbal and minty fragrance which is a very good choice for hot summer days.
The opening is fresh and slightly tart lime scent that actually I can smell much more the bitterness of the lime's peel instead of the fruit. there is also some mint mixed with it that just makes scent more green and more bitter.
Simple but very pleasant and natural.

In the mid I do get the same smell but now fresh and tart lime is gone and I can smell only bitter lime's peel aroma and mint along with a clean and kind of soapy aura mixed with it and some sweetness in the background.
This the place that scent disappears from my skin and there is no any sign of it! many people get very good longevity but it last only 2 hours on my skin and then it's completely gone. projection is above average.
30th April, 2015
I could see people enjoying this, and there are notes I like myself: fresh, herbal, after-shave reminiscent, citrus-cologne type notes; mixed with the Xerjoff signature that doesn't click with me.
20th April, 2015
As you all know by now my reviews are not as wordy as I'd like them to be :)

This is my first Xerjoff and am pleased to say that from top to base this fragrance is over the top. I not sure if anyone really has a signature scent, but this could well be one of mine.

Superb!!
09th April, 2015

Add your review of 1861 Renaissance / 1861

Shop for 1861 Renaissance / 1861 products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of 1861 Renaissance / 1861