Squeeze (2008)

Year of Launch2008

HouseLily Pulitzer
PerfumerMathilde Bijaoui

About Squeeze

Squeeze is a feminine perfume by Lily Pulitzer. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Mathilde Bijaoui

Squeeze fragrance notes

Reviews of Squeeze

This was the first in the Lilly Pulitzer trilogy I smelled—smelled out of the nozzle, not sampled or tried on my skin (hell, not even on a blotter strip). It was what drew me to the other two bottles and yet, it was the last one I picked up. I love, love, LOVE hesperidic scents and this one was no exception out of the bottle. How it played out on my skin, well, that was a different issue.

It begins with candied grapefruit. The grapefruit presented here is sugary sweet, without a bitter backbite and with minimal florals. It stays the course for a few hours then it turns to a sweaty, sour citric musk. The woods smell slightly of pencil shavings, ruining what could have been a nice, if not generic, citrus scent. On the plus side, this is very long lasting and punchy enough to provide great projection and sillage.

The price is shamelessly low enough to negotiate the odd drydown. I have found layering this with another citrus scent or complementary ancillaries helps take the edge off this scent and its very odd base notes. It isn’t a bad fragrance but the anonymous wood notes really hold this sugary citrus scent back.
27th June, 2012
This is a nice fragrance. It is sweet, but enough of the pink grapefruit comes across on the top to keep it from being "sticky" for me. It smells like fruit juice, I kinda want to lick my wrist. But as it sits on my skin it mellows into a sunny, rosy smell- I do not get much of the musk.

It is a casual scent. It smells like summer, a breezy sundress on a sunny afternoon.
Not a really expensive juice, which is good since on me it is fleeting.

Pretty little perfume~
03rd April, 2012

Add your review of Squeeze

Shop for Squeeze products online

Search Amazon for Squeeze

Member images of Squeeze

There are no member images of Squeeze yet. Why not be the first?