Squeeze (2008)

Squeeze Fragrance Notes

Squeeze information

Squeeze is a women's fragrance by Lily Pulitzer. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Squeeze

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

exciter76's avatar

This was the first in the Lilly Pulitzer trilogy I smelled—smelled out of the nozzle, not sampled or tried on my skin (hell, not even on a blotter strip). It was what drew me to the other two bottles and yet, it was the last one I picked up. I love, love, LOVE hesperidic scents and this one was no exception out of the bottle. How it played out on my skin, well, that was a different issue.

It begins with candied grapefruit. The grapefruit presented here is sugary sweet, without a bitter backbite and with minimal florals. It stays the course for a few hours then it turns to a sweaty, sour citric musk. The woods smell slightly of pencil shavings, ruining what could have been a nice, if not generic, citrus scent. On the plus side, this is very long lasting and punchy enough to provide great projection and sillage.

The price is shamelessly low enough to negotiate the odd drydown. I have found layering this with another citrus scent or complementary ancillaries helps take the edge off this scent and its very odd base notes. It isn’t a bad fragrance but the anonymous wood notes really hold this sugary citrus scent back.

27 June, 2012

tkcolumbia's avatar

This is a nice fragrance. It is sweet, but enough of the pink grapefruit comes across on the top to keep it from being "sticky" for me. It smells like fruit juice, I kinda want to lick my wrist. But as it sits on my skin it mellows into a sunny, rosy smell- I do not get much of the musk.

It is a casual scent. It smells like summer, a breezy sundress on a sunny afternoon.
    Not a really expensive juice, which is good since on me it is fleeting.

Pretty little perfume~

03 April, 2012

Add your review of Squeeze

Search for on eBay United States

NIB LILY PULITZER SQUEEZE EAU DE PARFUM 3.4 FL. OZ.
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 2 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 1 day
    HIGHEST BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    SQUEEZE BY LILY PULITZER 3.4 OZ EDP NEW IN BOX
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 6 days
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)