Cendres de Thé (2011)

Cardamom, Tea, Myrrh, Cedar, Ho wood, Musk

Cendres de Thé information

Cendres de Thé is a unisex fragrance by Phaedon. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Cendres de Thé

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

cheryl's avatar

This is similar to the first sample I had from this line in that there may be something perfectly pleasant....not sure...but I don't know because it is only faintly detectable. This smells like a fresh cedar-y slightly cardamon-y masculine scent about 8 hours after application...except right away. It sort of reminds me of soap. It strives to be clean...and the rich notes listed above in no way colour what I smell on my skin. I'm feeling sad so far! I want to shake the perfumer and say "MORE!!!!!! We want so much more. Don't be shy."
    (A few minutes later) Actually there is a little bit of throw in this after all. A kind of synthetic "fresh" note is pretty annoying and making me feel slightly ill. So, I'm downgrade past neutral-undetectable to...uh, not good.

12 June, 2012

Kingpharroh's avatar

This is terrible. Smells like weeds and strange chemicals. Zero projection. Zero longevity. From the note breakdown, there is musk, but I don't smell it at all. If you like smelling like weeds, try it out, but don't waste your time or money on this one guys.

15 April, 2012