Cendres de Thé (2011)

Cendres de Thé information

Year of Launch2011

Parent CompanyPierre Guillaume Diffusion

About Cendres de Thé

Cendres de Thé is a shared / unisex perfume by Phaedon. The scent was launched in 2011

Cendres de Thé fragrance notes

Reviews of Cendres de Thé

This is similar to the first sample I had from this line in that there may be something perfectly pleasant....not sure...but I don't know because it is only faintly detectable. This smells like a fresh cedar-y slightly cardamon-y masculine scent about 8 hours after application...except right away. It sort of reminds me of soap. It strives to be clean...and the rich notes listed above in no way colour what I smell on my skin. I'm feeling sad so far! I want to shake the perfumer and say "MORE!!!!!! We want so much more. Don't be shy."
(A few minutes later) Actually there is a little bit of throw in this after all. A kind of synthetic "fresh" note is pretty annoying and making me feel slightly ill. So, I'm downgrade past neutral-undetectable to...uh, not good.
12th June, 2012
This is terrible. Smells like weeds and strange chemicals. Zero projection. Zero longevity. From the note breakdown, there is musk, but I don't smell it at all. If you like smelling like weeds, try it out, but don't waste your time or money on this one guys.
15th April, 2012

Add your review of Cendres de Thé

Shop for Cendres de Thé products online

Search Amazon for Cendres de Thé

Member images of Cendres de Thé

There are no member images of Cendres de Thé yet. Why not be the first?