Pluie de Soleil / Burst of Summer (2011)
by Phaedon

Pluie de Soleil / Burst of Summer information

Year of Launch2011

HousePhaedon
Parent CompanyPierre Guillaume Diffusion

About Pluie de Soleil / Burst of Summer

Pluie de Soleil / Burst of Summer is a feminine perfume by Phaedon. The scent was launched in 2011

Pluie de Soleil / Burst of Summer fragrance notes

Reviews of Pluie de Soleil / Burst of Summer

A little too sweet for my taste. Still, it is lovely. If you love strawberry and pineapple, this is for you.
10th December, 2017
A perfectly decent light-yet-honeyed freesia let down by gumdrop fruitiness. If the fruity end had held its own, we would be talking but itís just too vague and drenched in syrup. Sadly not a tropical fantasy in the design style Ė you know, all sunburst flowers, slices of yellow pineapple, citrus and what have you, juice droplets spraying in artistic arcs. Thatís the illustratorís version; the real tropics being beastly hot, with sweat, humidity and decay just as evident in their odourama as heady blossoms and overripe fruit.
If I could get that freesia accord on its own Iíd be tempted to spend much more time with it. But as this heads off into total fruit-sludge ignominy after a couple of hours, thereís really no redemption.
20th November, 2017
I blind sampled this and it is not as vapid/undetectable/invisible as others in the line I have so far sampled. On my skin it's strawberries, cream and sugar. So, this is quite cheerful and trivial. I like it it in the same way I like other girly sugar fests and it reminds me strongly of a BB and Beyond hand soap. Would I step outside with this on my skin as my perfume choice? No, never. It's fine for housecoat-at-home time though. It lasts about 20 minutes ? Which is about right.
25th July, 2012
i love thia scent it is one of my favorites, some of my favorite perfumes have been Lolita Lempikca, Angel and Poppy
30th May, 2012

Add your review of Pluie de Soleil / Burst of Summer

Shop for Pluie de Soleil / Burst of Summer products online

Search Amazon for Pluie de Soleil / Burst of Summer

Member images of Pluie de Soleil / Burst of Summer

There are no member images of Pluie de Soleil / Burst of Summer yet. Why not be the first?