24 Gold
by ScentStory FZE

24 Gold information

HouseScentStory FZE

About 24 Gold

24 Gold is a shared / unisex perfume by ScentStory FZE.

24 Gold fragrance notes

Reviews of 24 Gold

Exceptionally well crafted, low priced fragrance. In a similar vein as Jil Sander Man Absolute, which now is sadly discontinued, but thankfully I actually prefer 24 Gold as a go-to vanilla.
27th October, 2015
I actually bought 24 Gold Oud because it was unusually cheap on Beautyspin ($39 for 100ml), and after smelling Gold Oud out of the bottle and loving it, but not yet wearing, I figured I'd try my sample of the original Gold first, given the tremendous hype, which seemed a little more accurate after smelling Gold Oud.

24 Gold is a gourmand clearly better suiting winter weather, and a very sweet entry. Worthy of the "breakfast in a bottle" label. As much some may argue that it's sugary vs. creamy vs. syrupy, I'm not sure I can pick one, but you'll need to try it to see which direction it goes for you. For me, it's a combination of syrup, nuts, and a little bit of coffee. No cocoa/chocolate. The oud itself is aptly a top note, because it fades away relatively quickly, giving way to the amber/vanilla pairing that anchors the abovementioned sweet breakfast vibe.

It does live up to the hype, projection- and longevity-wise, and falls into the category of an EDT that might more aptly be named an EDP (i.e. the A*Men line). A few small sprays gives a cloud that gradually diminishes but easily surpasses 12 hours depending on climate, I imagine.

Certainly a recommended try/buy for fans of sweet gourmands, as I'll buy this at some point. $70 for 100ml on most discount sites seems like a bargain.

8 out of 10
03rd October, 2015
This was my very first "blind buy." I bought it based on all of the rave reviews online. I have to be honest, this fragrance just is not my style.

It starts with a very syrupy sweet opening. I have read numerous reviews saying that it has a raspberry type opening, and I totally agree. But this only lasts a few minutes on my skin. It soon transitions to a soft & creamy vanilla/white chocolate type of vibe. The top notes & the heart of the fragrance are actually quite pleasant.

However, in the dry-down, that is when things take a turn for the worse. After about 2-3 hours a strange earthy scent begins to emerge. It honestly smells like dry dirt. This dry earthiness is the main reason for my dislike of this fragrance.

As for performance, it lasts quite a long time on my skin. I would say longevity is about 10-12 hours. However, projection is average at best. This fragrance comes off very soft on my skin & never really gets too far away from me.

This fragrance is a definite "pass" for me. I would recommend trying out a sample before purchasing.
29th April, 2015
I can easily smell the raspberry and the chocolate (and I happen to be a fan of raspberry), but it isnít as nice as it sounds. I cannot understand all the good reviews. 24 Gold is too musky, and too harsh! Almost makes my eyes want to water. But while I appreciate the fact that it certainly isnít feminine, I am sure there are better raspberry fragrances out there. I would rather wear something from the Dollar Store than to ever wear 24 Gold again.
21st January, 2015
ad_scott Show all reviews
Lush! 24 Gold is amazing for the price! Low price but quality-wise, up there with Tobacco Vanille; rich and gourmand. In 24 Gold I detect raspberry, vanilla, tobacco, white chocolate, cream...It's a rich and fresh fragrance captured in a bottle that Francisco Scaramanga would own! Good sillage and longevity. Overall very impressive. A+
12th January, 2015
who would have thought? A fragrance based on a TV show? No way in my book. BUT, its easily one of my most complimented fragrances. A gourmand for sure, a in your face blast initially that appears to be overpowering. Then the dry down. Yowza. Most everyone I run in to says "what you got on"? Don't know if its the yang-yang or what, BUT ITS TERRIFIC. BEST BLIND BUY I MADE.
28th December, 2014

Add your review of 24 Gold

Shop for 24 Gold products online

Search Amazon for 24 Gold

Member images of 24 Gold

There are no member images of 24 Gold yet. Why not be the first?