24 Gold
by ScentStory FZE

24 Gold information

HouseScentStory FZE

About 24 Gold

24 Gold is a shared / unisex perfume by ScentStory FZE.

24 Gold fragrance notes

Reviews of 24 Gold

24 Gold contains prominent notes of Vanilla, Raspberry, Amber, and Oud. As others have mentioned this is not a heavy oud fragrance, but it is present. A very unique and niche quality fragrance masterfully composed by the house of ScentStory. Performance is excellent as well. 24 Gold is becoming more difficult to find and price will soon be in the 100s.
05th August, 2016
This is warm and gourmandy so suits my tastes very well. I haven't fallen as head over heels for it as some but can fully appreciate why this gets so much love. It really could be from a high end designer and it suits the name Gold very well. Full of oud, woods and vanilla it gives above average sillage and longevity on me. If you can get a good deal on this then it's a no brainer but it still challenges its best rivals at higher price points. Highly recommended.

EDIT: After further wearing I can confirm that the hype surrounding this fragrance is deserved. It not only smells sublime but is the only fragrance in my collection to rival A*Men for sillage and longevity. I was complimented after several hours of wearing in a public setting and can still smell traces the following day.
23rd March, 2016 (last edited: 04th May, 2016)
I like this from beginning to end and it has great performance but had to go "neutral" with my rating because of the lesser "weed" smell and sweat smell that accompanied my wearings. Smells like higher-priced stuff, although it's not as cheap as it used to be as prices are reaching $50/bottle online now.
21st December, 2015
Exceptionally well crafted, low priced fragrance. In a similar vein as Jil Sander Man Absolute, which now is sadly discontinued, but thankfully I actually prefer 24 Gold as a go-to vanilla.
27th October, 2015
I actually bought 24 Gold Oud because it was unusually cheap on Beautyspin ($39 for 100ml), and after smelling Gold Oud out of the bottle and loving it, but not yet wearing, I figured I'd try my sample of the original Gold first, given the tremendous hype, which seemed a little more accurate after smelling Gold Oud.

24 Gold is a gourmand clearly better suiting winter weather, and a very sweet entry. Worthy of the "breakfast in a bottle" label. As much some may argue that it's sugary vs. creamy vs. syrupy, I'm not sure I can pick one, but you'll need to try it to see which direction it goes for you. For me, it's a combination of syrup, nuts, and a little bit of coffee. No cocoa/chocolate. The oud itself is aptly a top note, because it fades away relatively quickly, giving way to the amber/vanilla pairing that anchors the abovementioned sweet breakfast vibe.

It does live up to the hype, projection- and longevity-wise, and falls into the category of an EDT that might more aptly be named an EDP (i.e. the A*Men line). A few small sprays gives a cloud that gradually diminishes but easily surpasses 12 hours depending on climate, I imagine.

Certainly a recommended try/buy for fans of sweet gourmands, as I'll buy this at some point. $70 for 100ml on most discount sites seems like a bargain.

8 out of 10
03rd October, 2015
This was my very first "blind buy." I bought it based on all of the rave reviews online. I have to be honest, this fragrance just is not my style.

It starts with a very syrupy sweet opening. I have read numerous reviews saying that it has a raspberry type opening, and I totally agree. But this only lasts a few minutes on my skin. It soon transitions to a soft & creamy vanilla/white chocolate type of vibe. The top notes & the heart of the fragrance are actually quite pleasant.

However, in the dry-down, that is when things take a turn for the worse. After about 2-3 hours a strange earthy scent begins to emerge. It honestly smells like dry dirt. This dry earthiness is the main reason for my dislike of this fragrance.

As for performance, it lasts quite a long time on my skin. I would say longevity is about 10-12 hours. However, projection is average at best. This fragrance comes off very soft on my skin & never really gets too far away from me.

This fragrance is a definite "pass" for me. I would recommend trying out a sample before purchasing.
29th April, 2015

Add your review of 24 Gold

Shop for 24 Gold products online

Search Amazon for 24 Gold

Member images of 24 Gold

There are no member images of 24 Gold yet. Why not be the first?