L.12.12 Blanc / White (2011)
by Lacoste

L.12.12 Blanc / White information

Year of Launch2011

Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About L.12.12 Blanc / White

L.12.12 is the name of Lacoste's original polo shirt, and in 2011 the company launched three fragrances inspired by the shirt: Blanc (White), Vert (Green) and Bleu (Blue).  Rouge (red) arrived in 2012 and in 2013, Lacoste added a Noir (black) edition to the range.

L.12.12 Blanc is a woody floral fragrance with notes of grapefruit, rosemary, cardamom, cedar leaf, tuberose, ylang ylang, olibanum, cedarwood, georgywood and vetiver. In 2014 the company launched a limited edition version of this fragrance with a neon theme.

L.12.12 Blanc / White fragrance notes

Reviews of L.12.12 Blanc / White

This is a rather nice, safe scent. I'm really digging the herby, green vibe. I think that would be from the rosemary note. At first application, I was reminded of Himalaya by Creed. After drying though, the Himalaya vibe is gone. I'm not certain what else I'm smelling, but it is composed well. I'd buy this one if I found it for ~20 USD.
08th June, 2016
Blanc/White is one of the best from the house of Lacoste! This fragrance is safe, inoffensive, and definitely a compliment-getter. While it's nothing ground breaking, it is pleasant and does the trick. Citrus woody scent with prominent sweet grapefruit note. The drydown is really fresh and invigorating. Good casual scent or "dumb reach" and younger ladies love this one. I think you can sample at Kohls and some department stores.
23rd April, 2016
This is probably the safest scent that i own after Chanel allure edition blanche. I love this one for being such a beautiful scent that makes me sniff my hand again and again.
22nd April, 2016

L.12.12. WHITE is like a hug from a loved one that soothes throughout the is an exceptionally nice casual fragrance.the energy from this scent expresses itself in a delicate citrus aromatic combination,wrapped in a warm melody of elegant woody notes.a scent which reflects the youth and romantic modern note of tuberose in its heart,which it is a rare note in men's perfumery which here is not feminine but could be unisex, reserving the cooling for the nose instead of the skin.Gentle, Refined, Aromatic,Lovely,Fresh,Uplifting,Clean,Transparent and Invigorating.

The fresh opening of grapefruit and cardamom is luminous, pleasure and fresh,supported by airy and dreamy impressions of a tuberose and ylang-ylang in the distance,before adding a subtle touch of leather and smooth tuberose gives it the remarkable however it is not most dominant notes but as i know feminine perfumes and i am falling in love with it scent,this is a great surprise.this lovely EDT changes my mood everytime i wear it and makes me feel 10 yarrs younger.a apposite choice for SPRINGTIME.the price is very good for the big sized bottle.

Longevity?Could be better.

02nd June, 2015
I used to have this and gave it to a charity shop.
It's horrible, unwearable, harsh synthetic trash. Utterly foul.
Somebody gave me a sample of it yesterday. Smelling it again reminds me
just how much I dislike this kind of chemical soup. The sample has gone in the trash.
23rd February, 2015
This fragrance is a fabulous summer , citrus crush , candy floss ...get your shorts on and polo shirts, spray some of this and hit the beer gardens. Wonderful longivity and projection that settles into a clean linen after 6 hours.
12th November, 2014 (last edited: 14th June, 2016)

Add your review of L.12.12 Blanc / White

Shop for L.12.12 Blanc / White products online

Search Amazon for L.12.12 Blanc / White

Member images of L.12.12 Blanc / White

There are no member images of L.12.12 Blanc / White yet. Why not be the first?