L.12.12 Vert / Green (2011)
by Lacoste

L.12.12 Vert / Green information

Year of Launch2011

Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About L.12.12 Vert / Green

L.12.12 is the name of Lacoste's original polo shirt, and in 2011 the company launched three fragrances inspired by the shirt: Blanc (White), Vert (Green) and Bleu (Blue).  Rouge (red) arrived in 2012 and in 2013, Lacoste added a Noir (black) edition to the range.

L.12.12 Vert / Green fragrance notes

Reviews of L.12.12 Vert / Green

Smells like all the other Lacoste scents, but it's a good scent. Generic, yes but it smells great so who cares if it's similar to something else that smells great?
18th September, 2015
A fresh and green fragrance which is completely boring and generic, without any character and It doesn't worth buying at all!
At the opening you can smell huge dose of lavender and citrusy notes plus some green and some fruity notes in the background. lavender and sharp and almost salty aquatic citrusy notes are the main player in the opening and green and fruity notes are in the background. you need to search for it.
In the dry down lavender start to decay and sharp salty citrusy note become stronger. it's very sharp and salty mid. so if you don't like these type of fragrances you will hate it!
In the base, that sharp salty smell settle down a little bit and you can smell semi sweet fruity scent which is in the background.
Projection is average and longevity is around 3-4 hours.
Save your money!
02nd June, 2014
Bought it blind and regret it deeply. Ok, It's indeed green, but in a herbal way. There's a sour, unpleasant note, maybe birch or bamboo combined, that really bothers me. The perfumer tried to soothe this note adding a slightly sweet note and the result is something like a chewed mint bubble gum rubbed on your skin (with the remaining sour herbal smell). Although I also don't like it, Kenneth Cole Black is a better and cheaper option.
14th February, 2014
Sillage and longevity are good. But I left my bottle on top of my office desk for visitors to consume. It's the only way I could get rid of it, without me actually wearing it. It does come handy though when I get to meet with people who are older than I am. Instantly gives 10 years on top of your actual age. Sad.
08th December, 2013 (last edited: 17th December, 2013)
Speaks rather than screams

In a market dominated by overly strong headache enducers and overly sweet stomach churners, L12.12 Vert is a godsend. Better for nights out but still civilised enough for day wear. I could see myself enjoying this for a long time.

Pros: Warm, fresh, not too strong or sweet

21st June, 2013
A headache in a bottle. I bought a bottle based on the top notes... the dumb thing to do. I like Style In Play (superb apple notes) and the Lacoste Blanc (a clean shirt)... but not that much. I thought I was really onto something when I picked up a whole bottle. Now, I DO wear it from time to time, but I only use 1 spray. One little spray on the chest. The woods are nice, but not that nice, and everything about this screams synthetic. It makes my brain hurt. Definitely sample this first. Might be a winner for some, but a total snooze for me... next?
05th October, 2012

Add your review of L.12.12 Vert / Green

Shop for L.12.12 Vert / Green products online

Shop for L.12.12 Vert / Green at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L.12.12 Vert / Green

Member images of L.12.12 Vert / Green

There are no member images of L.12.12 Vert / Green yet. Why not be the first?