L.12.12 Vert / Green (2011)
    by Lacoste

L.12.12 Vert / Green Fragrance Notes

Shop for L.12.12 Vert / Green products online

$52.41*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 31.33)
    $63.48*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 37.95)

Reviews of L.12.12 Vert / Green

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

RCavs's avatar
    RCavs
    Brazil Brazil

Bought it blind and regret it deeply. Ok, It's indeed green, but in a herbal way. There's a sour, unpleasant note, maybe birch or bamboo combined, that really bothers me. The perfumer tried to soothe this note adding a slightly sweet note and the result is something like a chewed mint bubble gum rubbed on your skin (with the remaining sour herbal smell). Although I also don't like it, Kenneth Cole Black is a better and cheaper option.

14 February, 2014

Charles's avatar
    Charles
    Philippine Philippine

Sillage and longevity are good. But I left my bottle on top of my office desk for visitors to consume. It's the only way I could get rid of it, without me actually wearing it. It does come handy though when I get to meet with people who are older than I am. Instantly gives 10 years on top of your actual age. Sad.

08 December, 2013 (Last Edited: 17 December, 2013)

oldbrut72's avatar
    oldbrut72
    Scotland Scotland

Speaks rather than screams

In a market dominated by overly strong headache enducers and overly sweet stomach churners, L12.12 Vert is a godsend. Better for nights out but still civilised enough for day wear. I could see myself enjoying this for a long time.

Pros: Warm, fresh, not too strong or sweet
    Cons:

21st June, 2013

MapOfTheWoods's avatar
    MapOfTheWoods

A headache in a bottle. I bought a bottle based on the top notes... the dumb thing to do. I like Style In Play (superb apple notes) and the Lacoste Blanc (a clean shirt)... but not that much. I thought I was really onto something when I picked up a whole bottle. Now, I DO wear it from time to time, but I only use 1 spray. One little spray on the chest. The woods are nice, but not that nice, and everything about this screams synthetic. It makes my brain hurt. Definitely sample this first. Might be a winner for some, but a total snooze for me... next?

05 October, 2012

Zgb's avatar
    Zgb
    Croatia Croatia

Hugo by Hugo Boss wannabe. Almost the same but this one doesn't last as long or projects as Hugo does. All in all, a rip off that lacks quality.

25 September, 2012

noirdrakkar's avatar
    noirdrakkar

By no means groundbreaking and I'm not sure if I would wear this, but it's one of Lacoste's few offerings that aren't flat-out terrible. Unique and masculine. I can't guarantee everyone will like this, but if you want to try a Lacoste fragrance sample this one first.

14 July, 2012