Drama Nuui 23 (2008)
    by Parfumerie Generale

Average Rating:

Drama Nuui 23 Fragrance Notes

Drama Nuui 23 information

Drama Nuui 23 is a unisex fragrance by Parfumerie Generale. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Drama Nuui 23

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.

professor goggles's avatar

I wonder if I might be anosmic to something others are smelling in this? I prefer my jasmine much darker than this airy little thing, and am already frustrated by its confusing name. I only get a light jasmine and green fatty-waxy note reminiscent of cucumber. If I strain I can detect a bit of carnation and wintergreen. In the background, inoffensive creamy sandalwood, sweet vanilla and musk. It really has no development to speak of, and I can barely smell it twenty minutes after applying. About as much drama as washing your hands with cucumber soap, and as long-lasting. Not for me.

11th September, 2012

alfarom's avatar

An hyper-realistic and jasmine enriched by some green notes and a slight melon sorbet effect. No artemisia, no spices. Sophisticated and mannered but not very interesting. Good sillage.

25 February, 2012

Dernier_Cri's avatar

The opening of Drama Nuui is as prettily uplifting as you will find. A light bright happy jasmine petit grain absinthe that brings to mind the color pink, the happiest gentle pink you can think of. That said the jasmine here is not without a deeper indolic undertone. The wormwood is restrained. There's a mild spiciness. Mild wood. A seamless blending. Very impressive.
    As time progresses however Drama Nuui seems to slide alarmingly into the "beautiful smelling soap" catergory. It's ability-to sustain-interest quotient may be a little too low. Well, there's nothing too terrible about a beautiful smelling soap is there?

20th February, 2012 (Last Edited: 25 February, 2012)

Add your review of Drama Nuui 23