Les Muses (1986)
    by Coty

Reviews of Les Muses

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

JackTwist's avatar
    JackTwist

LES MUSES is really two different scents. The edp is a luscious bouquet of white florals, with tropical headiness, round and creamy. The edt is more dominated by muguet and lilac and as such is sharper and more every day in feel. It is certainly an old fashioned type of floral, one your maiden aunt might have worn in days gone by. It is sadly discontinued, but readily available on Ebay and Etsy.

Worth a try.

Lili Bermuda's JASMINE is very much like the edt of LES MUSES and is readily available.

07 November, 2013

JackTwist's avatar
    JackTwist

Tropical floral - bright and rich

I truly love my mini purchase of Les Muses. I am attracted to the older scents in Coty's line like their original Chypre, but was completely surprised by Les Muses.

This is the sort of scent I would expect Lili Bermuda to create - the sense of a mimosa-based tropical floral, full of the sweet, rich heady notes of frangipani, passion flower and ylang yang. I've no idea what's in this as I can't find an ingredient profile anywhere, but I highly recommend this delightful summer fragrance for those who enjoy this type of Caribbean melange.

You can still find bottles on Ebay. Very much worth a purchase. It makes me smile as I inhale.

Pros: Mimosa based tropical floral
    Cons: Discontinued

25 June, 2013