Les Muses (1986)

Parent Company at launchPfizer

About Les Muses

Les Muses is a feminine perfume by Coty. The scent was launched in 1986

Reviews of Les Muses

LES MUSES is really two different scents. The edp is a luscious bouquet of white florals, with tropical headiness, round and creamy. The edt is more dominated by muguet and lilac and as such is sharper and more every day in feel. It is certainly an old fashioned type of floral, one your maiden aunt might have worn in days gone by. It is sadly discontinued, but readily available on Ebay and Etsy.

Worth a try.

Lili Bermuda's JASMINE is very much like the edt of LES MUSES and is readily available.
07th November, 2013
Tropical floral - bright and rich

I truly love my mini purchase of Les Muses. I am attracted to the older scents in Coty's line like their original Chypre, but was completely surprised by Les Muses.

This is the sort of scent I would expect Lili Bermuda to create - the sense of a mimosa-based tropical floral, full of the sweet, rich heady notes of frangipani, passion flower and ylang yang. I've no idea what's in this as I can't find an ingredient profile anywhere, but I highly recommend this delightful summer fragrance for those who enjoy this type of Caribbean melange.

You can still find bottles on Ebay. Very much worth a purchase. It makes me smile as I inhale.

Pros: Mimosa based tropical floral
Cons: Discontinued

25th June, 2013

Add your review of Les Muses

Shop for Les Muses products online

Search Amazon for Les Muses

Member images of Les Muses

There are no member images of Les Muses yet. Why not be the first?