Escale aux Marquises (2010)
by Christian Dior

Escale aux Marquises information

Year of Launch2010

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy

About Escale aux Marquises

Escale aux Marquises is a shared / unisex perfume by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Escale aux Marquises fragrance notes

Reviews of Escale aux Marquises

There is one review of Escale aux Marquises.
I'm a little surprised that this fragrance has received quite a few negative reviews, seeming that I'm quite a fan. I don't usually like citrusy cologne-type fragrances, but Escale aux Marquises has surpassed my expectations.

Escale aux Marquises has a really refreshing zesty and peppery feel. It's a lot richer than Escale a Pondichery and Escale a Portofino, which were softer more citrusy fragrances. This perfume has a subtle hint of spiciness that intrigues me more than the other Cruise Collection fragrances did.

Ginger is a note that I really enjoy smelling in Summer fragrances. It gives a scent that special touch, while remaining fizzy and light at the same time. Honestly I don't get much in the way of the tiare flower, however I do get a lot of the citruses and the heavy spices.

Some are calling this masculine, yet I'll have to disagree. Despite smelling very much like a cologne, it's more feminine than masculine, especially on my skin. I also think it has a lot of character, so it's definitely something I would wear during Summer.

The sillage is not as weak as you would expect, in fact it projects rather well. The lasting power is moderate, something that wears for a relatively long time, but may need a few applications during the day.

Overall, Escale aux Marquises is a delightful fragrance, the perfect blend of citrus, pepper and spices. Fresh yet exotic, and in some ways, very sexy.
20th April, 2012

Add your review of Escale aux Marquises

Shop for Escale aux Marquises products online

Shop for Escale aux Marquises at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Escale aux Marquises

Member images of Escale aux Marquises

There are no member images of Escale aux Marquises yet. Why not be the first?