London Blooms Collection : White Lilac & Rhubarb (2012)
by Jo Malone London

London Blooms Collection : White Lilac & Rhubarb information

Year of Launch2012

HouseJo Malone London
PerfumerChristine Nagel
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About London Blooms Collection : White Lilac & Rhubarb

London Blooms Collection : White Lilac & Rhubarb is a feminine perfume by Jo Malone London. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christine Nagel

London Blooms Collection : White Lilac & Rhubarb fragrance notes

Reviews of London Blooms Collection : White Lilac & Rhubarb

As with most scents, I only found this limited edition Jo Malone scent after it was discontinued. Of course I fell in love with it. It is a very feminine scent and with all the florals something I would not expect to be a favorite but it is. Maybe its the rhubarb that makes it so desirable to me.
06th December, 2012
I found the rhubarb note (at least I assume that's what it was) very distracting. It has a dull musty quality. Very vegetal, almost like something decomposing. I'm so glad I didn't buy this blind. The other thing I didn't care for was the opening which reminded me of toilet paper in the days before unscented was the norm.
20th September, 2012
This scent ended up reminding me of cigarette smoke. I am so disappointed by it.
11th March, 2012
White Lilac & Rhubarb is an eminently wearable lilac soliflore cologne. It is fresher, lighter and less sweet/less heady than Highland Lilac of Rochester. I get the impression that I am outdoors and the breeze carries over the scent of lilacs growing nearby-- not just the flowers but also the stems or leaves. The rhubarb note is a bit sharp on application but subsides within about 10 minutes. White Lilac & Rhubarb is an unobtrusive fragrance, yet 5-6 hours later I can still smell it wafting gently up at me from skin and clothing. I'm not a huge fan of Jo Malone generally but this is really nice. Too bad it's a limited edition-- I think it deserves to be part of the permanent collection.
01st March, 2012

Add your review of London Blooms Collection : White Lilac & Rhubarb

Shop for London Blooms Collection : White Lilac & Rhubarb products online

Member images of London Blooms Collection : White Lilac & Rhubarb

There are no member images of London Blooms Collection : White Lilac & Rhubarb yet. Why not be the first?

London Blooms Collection : White Lilac & Rhubarb News