Iris & Lady Moore (2012)

Average Rating:

Iris & Lady Moore Fragrance notes

Geranium, Iris, Vetiver

Iris & Lady Moore information

Iris & Lady Moore is a women's fragrance by Jo Malone. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Iris & Lady Moore

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

BetsyMeszaros's avatar

My husband bought this for me and he absolutely adores it. So I will be wearing it. I think it improves dramatically when layered with Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia with Cardamon, which is my favorite Jo Malone. I'm not use to perfumes with a lot of iris and I believe this has lots of it. To me it is a unisex scent. Perhaps this is due to the vetiver. I suggested to my husband that perhaps we could share it but he believes it is too floral for him. I'm not so sure about that. Would be interested in what others think. The bottle is beautiful. I believe this is a limited edition. As of this writing it is still available at some Bloomingdale's and if not they can still order it from the fulfillment center which comes with a Macy's New York return label.

18th July, 2012