The One Sport (2012)

HouseDolce & Gabbana
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About The One Sport

The One Sport is a masculine fragrance by Dolce & Gabbana. The scent was launched in 2012

The One Sport fragrance notes

Reviews of The One Sport

A thin and watery opening camouflaging as herbal-aquatic of nature leads to a nonspecific drydown with hints of a thin cardamom. The base - yes, still thin and quite dull - is a generic musky impression with a laboratory-synthetic patchouli unworthy of such an illustrious house.

The sillage is soft, the projection poor and it lasts less than three hours on my skin. This is a flanker that is unworthy of even bearing the the name as the original, which is so much better. 1/5
16th July, 2015
Great fresh, aquatic and spicy. Projection and longevity is terrible.
25th June, 2015
I love the combination of aquatic/spicy rather than the typical aquatic/citrus and the opening blast is amazing. On my skin, however, I typically get no more than a few hours of longevity and practically no sillage. I'm torn on how to rate this juice because although the overall scent is spectacular, I would expect better performance from an EDT produced by such an esteemed house.
03rd June, 2015
I'm surprised at some of the negative reviews. I find this scent to be clean and refreshing, as does my wife. As for it being a scent for the younger part of the fragrance market, we're both 57. This works well for my body chemistry. It has a wonderful draw-down and lasts all day. Though I can RARELY smell whatever scent I wear at the end of the day, my wife has no problem and loves it. Your mileage may vary.

A welcome break from the Calvin Klein Euphoria that I've been wearing for the last year.

5 hours into my day, it still smells wonderful, woodsy, cedar-y, musky and fresh. Love it.
13th October, 2014
I don't know what people are talking about..i recently bought this scent and i am getting a good 4-6 hrs of longevity and then it sticks close to skin..and that is normal for a designer cologne.Also the smell is really pleasing thats why i bought it even after reading all the reviews...
Just go for it or get a sample and try it once you won't regret.
07th October, 2014
This the worst toilette I've never had. Smells good but disappears in one hour and never have more than a skin projection during his short life...
05th August, 2014

Add your review of The One Sport

Shop for The One Sport products online

Shop for The One Sport at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for The One Sport

Member images of The One Sport

There are no member images of The One Sport yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to The One Sport