Casbah (2012)

HouseRobert Piguet
PerfumerAurélien Guichard
Parent CompanyFashion Fragrances & Cosmetics Ltd

About Casbah

Casbah is a shared / unisex perfume by Robert Piguet. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aurélien Guichard

Casbah fragrance notes

Reviews of Casbah

Bubbly bursts of angelica, black pepper, and I can smell the vetiver already. Cool. Dry. Not long after the top notes, I detect incense and tobacco. Very dark. Very smoky. It becomes an almost industrial or garage accord. New tire smell. Cedar underneath. Very masculine. Good for cool autumn or winter.
06th November, 2018
I don't understand why Casbah is compared with CDG Avignon since it is way closer to Montale Full Incense.

Casbah gives me a superb incense note and the religious feeling i am searching for in this type of fragrances.

Compared to Full Incense, Casbah seems a little bit more complex and more versatile. Full Incense is linear but a great perfume also.

Logevity is decent ( smaller than Full Incense)

Sillage - Medium.

Ovearall is a must buy for incense scents lovers.
30th October, 2018
Casbah is like nothing I have ever tried before. It is skilfully created (it's obvious); exceptionally well-blended; warming; comforting; classy; a pleasure to wear; quite unique; alluringly interesting; silently addictive; something that every other Tom, Dick & Harry won't have; pungent on clothes; long-lasting with decent projection; expensive & not that easy to get.

'Darvant' from Italy has a good account of this fragrance which should answer all your questions. It is well worth the read.

Casbah is for the refined nose that knows 'exquisitness' when it smells it!
21st February, 2017
Angelic(a)?

Odd, it's weird how some scents come across.......was it my mood, nose, skin chemistry that night?
The first time I tried Casbah was after spraying it with the nozzle close to my skin.

I was turned off because before I fell asleep all I detected was a dark smokiness. It took over a week before I tried again but applied a mist and more over my body then walked out into the cool and breezy late afternoon.

Wow, so much better this time, I am not familiar with Angelica root but if it's that sweet scent that is intertwined with incense then I really love it.

Great projection and still going strong after 5 and one half hours.

Great unisex I believe, the incense here is definitely house of worship strength so that might turn off some ladies but Angelica root tames the beast.

Good name for this product, my first Piguet purchase, setting the bar rather high for the rest of the line.
28th November, 2016
Quite similar to Heeley Cardinal. A little, softer prettier with the Nutmeg and a touch of Vegetal Iris which offers a perfume less austere and angular.
Angelica provides a slight sweetness in contrast to the dry Incense in the Heeley.
Very nice!
10th November, 2016
Angelica root is such a strong note, and it dominates the opening, scaring me off slightly. As it fades, though, the perfume becomes softer and more agreeable in the middle, the kind of development that could make me appreciate the top. Into the base, however, new harshness develops, presumably from the intensity of the incense.
20th July, 2016

Add your review of Casbah

Shop for Casbah products online

Shop for Casbah at online perfumeries

*SAMPLE SIZE 5 ML VIAL* Robert Piguet Casbah EDP 5 ML DECANT *READ DESCRIPTION*

End Date: Saturday Jan-26-2019 12:24:30 PST
Buy It Now for only: $17.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Casbah

There are no member images of Casbah yet. Why not be the first?