La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum (2010)
by Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum information

Year of Launch2010

HouseYves Saint Laurent
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute

About La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2010

La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

Salutation.

No doubt i am a big fan of YSL fragrances because they have a Distinctive and Impressive scent but this one is not my favorite.It have opulent fruity notes that makes it pretty a casual scent for me. Fresh, Spicy,Crisp,Oriental and Modern.

LA NUIT DE L HOMME LE PARFUM have notes of sharp bergamot,spicy fruity,lavender and french labdanum and manly elements like vetyver and patchouli that makes it a Oriental Spicy than Fougere in my mind.

It reminds me walking in a fruity garden.It is good scent for a young man and a normal taste too.suitable for SPRING/AUTUMN weather.Anyway if you enjoy fresh,fruity scents try this one.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.5/10
09th June, 2015
I tried the EDT version first and blind buy this via Internet. This is denser and more fruity but I like EDT version more. Playful and complex. Both are fine fragrances but having both is not wise, IMO.
04th December, 2014
Enriched spiciness

This frag is totally deeper, richer, denser and better made then it's Predecessor la nuit del homme EDT, for starters this scent is more concentrated and not partly synthetic Ethanol filled as it's predecessor but I did enjoy the predecessor till I met this one and saw how much better made Le parfum is. The start is spicy but not and offensive spicy but very attractive and enchanting, felt very mysterious and confident as it reaches middle notes it gets woodier in a great way with vanilla in top and that spicy fella in the background and that fruitiness is so discreet in there: it's enchanting to have him over and an invitee mr fruity that is .. nevertheless it is a different take from La nuit delhomme Edt but more refine in all facets. Yes projection and longevity is a bit lacking but problem can be solved with travel atomizer, well worth a FBW in my honest regards towards this scent.????

Pros: Spiciness, fruity vanilla,slight woodiness with a touch of mystery.
Cons: Longevity issues but Pocket atomizer can solve issue."

15th October, 2013
denser, more refined than EDT

It's been a while since I tried it, years in fact, but I remember clearly. So, you want a more refined version of La Nuit, fine - there you have it. But it's also more intimate so if you're a party/clubbing animal or dating a lot - EDP won't cut it. EDT simply projects way more and that's that - I know because when I wear it (EDT), I reek of it and I don't even put too much. So, when to wear EDP you wonder? In the office simply to enjoy the scent without suffocating others with it, at home in privacy or if you have a close quarters/dinner at home date in your place or the place of that other person. In such conditions EDP will be ideal whilst EDT will be too brash, too loud, too "look at me", or even too "hair spray"like (I know, naughty) - in other words for the streets, for the clubs. All in all I think there'll be or already are people who appreciate the EDP version, however it's been a while and I'm noticing very few reviews and I do know that La Nuit EDT is still more or less a hype. With that I also notice that on the forums the EDP is seldom mentioned, if mentioned at all. I will agree that there's nothing spectacular about the EDP version, however I do think it is a very nice, refined, intimate scent that should not be so much under the radar.

Pros: deeper, more refined
Cons: less projection"

18th September, 2013
POWDERY

This is very similar to tom ford noir but a lighter version...very baby powdery and does not last very long.

Pros:
Cons: WEAK

31st May, 2013
Le Parfum is not conceptually a classic Edp, i mean a version enhanced in intensity on some elements, i detect indeed more properly a slightly re-orchestrated version surprisingly less syrupy than the original Edt, better calibrated and with a sharper, cooler and more detectable aromatic/herbal and watery/citric presence. Is like the brand decided to repair at the original version's olfactory mistakes (i would write better "olfactory horrors"). The anisic lavender imprints a touch of "well trimmed" watery coolness for a while as well as the ordinary version would ideally let a bit the stage free to the new Frozen Cologne flanker (in some of its more sparkling traits). Probably the balance among the elements is better appointed, the spiciness subdued, the patchouli/labdanum is darker and more mysterious, the cedary vetiver is more classic, realistic and "important". The fruity presente anyway is still unfortunately too much prominent for my humble taste (though i detect for instance a less prominent orangy vibe, at least less sweet and sticky).
All i see is a more developed and sharp green/citric/aromatic presence (at least for a trait), an equal level of dustiness (more or less), a less gummy/synthetic vibe, a sharp/almost incensey prickliness in the base (which is less sweet, more smoky and spicy/woody/peppery mysterious ambergris type) and a more developend longevity (just it, not the projection, anyway, not in particular, at least on my skin). Probably a better selected quality of ingredients (subdued the synthetic presence? Probably yes.) turns it out as a faintly better appointed and more wearable experiment though still far from my usual targets in terms of olfactory mystery, natural substance and seductive qualities. I find some resemblance with Jonh Varvatos and Canali Black Diamond.
11th April, 2013 (last edited: 17th July, 2014)

Add your review of La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

Shop for La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum products online

Shop for La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

Member images of La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

There are no member images of La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum yet. Why not be the first?