La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum (2010)
by Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum information

Year of Launch2010

HouseYves Saint Laurent
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute

About La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2010

La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

Sometimes more is less.
They messed with my La Nuit, but
Sometimes mess is l'or.
05th December, 2017
I tried this perfume in my local town's seller. Liked the tones but waited for sales begin. When I first used it, it gave me the fruity touch and under it there was a musk and wooden scent. I use it everyday and very satistifed with the longetivity. The sad thing is, I don't like using a perfume for long time. When the bottle finishes the perfume finishes for me too. I set sail for new adventures. But I'm currently happy and satisfied with this pefume.
17th February, 2017
Smells like a hundred other designer fragrances I've tried. Perhaps better than some, but synthetic and cloying to me. Do not overspray with this one...or you'll be sorry. This was a scrubber for me. Not my cup o' scent.
05th February, 2017
I got this for myself as I liked La Nuit Toilette but couldn't find the original formulation so I thought this would work. I liked it, however the more I use it the more I start to dislike it.

It's a good night scent, but not great. I wouldn't consider it safe either. I feel like you got to look a certain way and present a specific way for this scent to work in my opinion. Maybe someone that's a high end fashionable person, sophisticated. Or someone that works in that industry.

This scent gives me a specific fashion store vibe, hair-salon vibe. Good scent, but not great. Maybe on first impression it's amazing and it will make you feel in some kind of way :)
06th September, 2015
Salutation.

No doubt i am a big fan of YSL fragrances because they have a Distinctive and Impressive scent but this one is not my favorite.It have opulent fruity notes that makes it pretty a casual scent for me. Fresh, Spicy,Crisp,Oriental and Modern.

LA NUIT DE L HOMME LE PARFUM have notes of sharp bergamot,spicy fruity,lavender and french labdanum and manly elements like vetyver and patchouli that makes it a Oriental Spicy than Fougere in my mind.

It reminds me walking in a fruity garden.It is good scent for a young man and a normal taste too.suitable for SPRING/AUTUMN weather.Anyway if you enjoy fresh,fruity scents try this one.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.5/10
09th June, 2015
I tried the EDT version first and blind buy this via Internet. This is denser and more fruity but I like EDT version more. Playful and complex. Both are fine fragrances but having both is not wise, IMO.
04th December, 2014