La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum (2010)
by Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum information

Year of Launch2010

HouseYves Saint Laurent
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute

About La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2010

La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

I got this for myself as I liked La Nuit Toilette but couldn't find the original formulation so I thought this would work. I liked it, however the more I use it the more I start to dislike it.

It's a good night scent, but not great. I wouldn't consider it safe either. I feel like you got to look a certain way and present a specific way for this scent to work in my opinion. Maybe someone that's a high end fashionable person, sophisticated. Or someone that works in that industry.

This scent gives me a specific fashion store vibe, hair-salon vibe. Good scent, but not great. Maybe on first impression it's amazing and it will make you feel in some kind of way :)
06th September, 2015

No doubt i am a big fan of YSL fragrances because they have a Distinctive and Impressive scent but this one is not my favorite.It have opulent fruity notes that makes it pretty a casual scent for me. Fresh, Spicy,Crisp,Oriental and Modern.

LA NUIT DE L HOMME LE PARFUM have notes of sharp bergamot,spicy fruity,lavender and french labdanum and manly elements like vetyver and patchouli that makes it a Oriental Spicy than Fougere in my mind.

It reminds me walking in a fruity garden.It is good scent for a young man and a normal taste too.suitable for SPRING/AUTUMN weather.Anyway if you enjoy fresh,fruity scents try this one.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

09th June, 2015
I tried the EDT version first and blind buy this via Internet. This is denser and more fruity but I like EDT version more. Playful and complex. Both are fine fragrances but having both is not wise, IMO.
04th December, 2014
Enriched spiciness

This frag is totally deeper, richer, denser and better made then it's Predecessor la nuit del homme EDT, for starters this scent is more concentrated and not partly synthetic Ethanol filled as it's predecessor but I did enjoy the predecessor till I met this one and saw how much better made Le parfum is. The start is spicy but not and offensive spicy but very attractive and enchanting, felt very mysterious and confident as it reaches middle notes it gets woodier in a great way with vanilla in top and that spicy fella in the background and that fruitiness is so discreet in there: it's enchanting to have him over and an invitee mr fruity that is .. nevertheless it is a different take from La nuit delhomme Edt but more refine in all facets. Yes projection and longevity is a bit lacking but problem can be solved with travel atomizer, well worth a FBW in my honest regards towards this scent.????

Pros: Spiciness, fruity vanilla,slight woodiness with a touch of mystery.
Cons: Longevity issues but Pocket atomizer can solve issue."

15th October, 2013
denser, more refined than EDT

It's been a while since I tried it, years in fact, but I remember clearly. So, you want a more refined version of La Nuit, fine - there you have it. But it's also more intimate so if you're a party/clubbing animal or dating a lot - EDP won't cut it. EDT simply projects way more and that's that - I know because when I wear it (EDT), I reek of it and I don't even put too much. So, when to wear EDP you wonder? In the office simply to enjoy the scent without suffocating others with it, at home in privacy or if you have a close quarters/dinner at home date in your place or the place of that other person. In such conditions EDP will be ideal whilst EDT will be too brash, too loud, too "look at me", or even too "hair spray"like (I know, naughty) - in other words for the streets, for the clubs. All in all I think there'll be or already are people who appreciate the EDP version, however it's been a while and I'm noticing very few reviews and I do know that La Nuit EDT is still more or less a hype. With that I also notice that on the forums the EDP is seldom mentioned, if mentioned at all. I will agree that there's nothing spectacular about the EDP version, however I do think it is a very nice, refined, intimate scent that should not be so much under the radar.

Pros: deeper, more refined
Cons: less projection"

18th September, 2013

This is very similar to tom ford noir but a lighter version...very baby powdery and does not last very long.

Cons: WEAK

31st May, 2013

Add your review of La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

Shop for La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum products online

Shop for La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

Member images of La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum

There are no member images of La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum yet. Why not be the first?