Mississippi Medicine (2011)
    by D.S. & Durga

Average Rating:

Mississippi Medicine Fragrance Notes

Mississippi Medicine information

Mississippi Medicine is a men's fragrance by D.S. & Durga. The scent was launched in 2011

Reviews of Mississippi Medicine

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

pelicanesque's avatar

Dark, moody, evocative

From D.S. and Durga:

"Mississippi Medicine is a fragrance based on the rituals of the proto-Mississipian death cult of the 1200s."

Wow! This may be one of the first times for me that a description of a fragrance actually matches exactly the image that the scent evokes. Dark, moody...you'll only want to wear it while chanting hexes in velvet robes and your blackest, thickest eyeliner. A really great scent that had me constantly sniffing my wrist...I was really digging what I assume was the birch tar. The downside? Well, what makes it so intriguing may also work against it and I feel like it would make me, well...make me feel depressed because it is so damn moody. Just maybe. But I love the fact that a fragrance can do that. I would definitely recommend it for people seeking a dark, incensey fragrance. Well-made, evocative, decent-to-great longevity.

16th October, 2013

Add your review of Mississippi Medicine

Member images of Mississippi Medicine

There are no member images of Mississippi Medicine yet. Why not be the first?