Bijou Romantique (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseEtat Libre d'Orange
PerfumerMathilde Bijaoui

About Bijou Romantique

Bijou Romantique is a feminine perfume by Etat Libre d'Orange. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Mathilde Bijaoui

Bijou Romantique fragrance notes

Reviews of Bijou Romantique

I enjoyed the first hour of wearing Bijou Romantique, but it turned into a two hours of 'meh' afterwards. Bijou Romantique had very little staying power on me and by the fourth hours it was completely gone, even on the areas I spritz heavily.

It had a very chocolate-gourmand note, and with the coconut reminds me of a Mounds bar with a splash of powder and a twist of lemon at first. I'm not a fan of the heavy syrupy sweet fragrances, but at least it had a nice dry down at the end. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either.
18th April, 2017
lex Show all reviews
test drove this the other morning and this juice started off groovy...i get the pink pepper, bergamot, and flower note..this starts to relax to a light vanilla base.. doesnt turn my head or make me wanna ask what are you wearing
21st December, 2016
This was an instant buy for me! I have Rien, Phillipine House Boy in my collection. I am familiar with all their other offerings. They tend to lean towards Avant Garde style perfumes. Bijou Romantigue on the other hand for me is more mainstream and pleasant enough to wear - silage is not great But then I tend to want to please myself and not so concerned about others. It's great to have in a work environment as the smell is wafting pleasantly incense with a twisted fruit. Longevity is good. No Regrets!
09th November, 2012
Kaern Show all reviews
I tested recently with the SA swearing blind it was a unisex scent and that I would love it. So basically, both assumptions incorrect. The top notes are actually pretty good (the perfumers usually make sure of this) but after browsing and testing other scents for 10 minutes or so, the tester for this started booming out ISO E Super or something similar and completely drenched any vetiver or vanilla that was listed in the base. The coconut/sage molecules in the heart must have been microscopic. A real horrorshow of a fragrance. The other newly launched rice based scent from this House was equally disappointing. ELdO seems to be going backwards, which would be a real shame.
16th April, 2012

Add your review of Bijou Romantique

Shop for Bijou Romantique products online

Search Amazon for Bijou Romantique

Member images of Bijou Romantique

There are no member images of Bijou Romantique yet. Why not be the first?