Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue (2012)
by Prada

Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue information

Year of Launch2012

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue

Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue is a feminine perfume by Prada. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier

Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue fragrance notes

Reviews of Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue

There are 5 reviews of Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue.

I bought Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue by Prada by mistake. I already own Infusion D'Homme and Infusion D'Vetiver (I think that's the correct spelling). Anyway, when I opened the bottle and sprayed some on my wrist I liked it. Then I realized it was a woman's perfume. But you know what, I am going to keep it because in my opinion, this can be worn by a man as well. I don't find it very flowery and smells similar to Infusion D'Homme, only sweeter and gentler.
I will be wearing it once in a while
04th December, 2014
Rock solid performer from Prada, better than the original Infusion to my mind. There's something Chanelesque about the way it wafts and wends its way around you and the mistake would be to think you could wear it every day, where I fear you would become a little anosmic. I qualify that by saying that the longevity is not as durable as the original and as others have noted the carrot goes before the stick, the iris (carroty orris butter) fades quickly to the golden benzoin afterglow. It's quite a romantic little number though and the acid test is whether or not you reach for it when pushed for time. I confess that I do and I that I have a back up.
I have bath salts in the original Infusion D'Iris and a new bath, one of those Victoria and Albert ones that I have waited to be a grand old age to own, after a lifetime of acrylic monstrosities I might add. Add Iris in all its forms to create the most luxurious bathing experience followed by Man style pyjamas, a dressing gown with a braid revere and softly scented breath on skin, Iris Absolu
19th May, 2014 (last edited: 19th September, 2014)
Take Infusion d'Iris edp & add

Benzoin
Oppoponax (Manoa from Memo)
A bit of mastica
Concentrated vanilla (vintage Shalimar)

Very very nice.
12th January, 2014
Gorgeous. I actually smell iris in this, which I didn't in the original, and it's rounded out by madagascar vanilla, orange blossom, and tonka bean. This is how the first Infusion d'Iris should have smelled, IMO.

I wish it lasted just a tad longer, but the fact that it is being touted as a limited edition will likely be enough for me to buy a bottle.
12th November, 2012 (last edited: 21st January, 2013)
A powdery floral, with more floral than powder...but the floral smells real, not synthetic.
Even though this is the "Absolue" it is not overpowering. Really lovely.
The best part is the drydown.
12th October, 2012 (last edited: 13th March, 2013)

Add your review of Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue

Shop for Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue products online

Shop for Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue

Member images of Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue

There are no member images of Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Absolue