Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes (2012)
by Etat Libre d'Orange

Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes information

Year of Launch2012

HouseEtat Libre d'Orange
PerfumerRalf Schwieger

About Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes

Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes is a shared / unisex perfume by Etat Libre d'Orange. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ralf Schwieger

Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes fragrance notes

Reviews of Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes

I guess I can call this one a gourmand, as almost instantly I get the smell of a rice pudding with milky coconut and some spices. Although there are times when I get a floral body lotion, actually more a suntan lotion, due to the coconut.
14th April, 2017
A very nice, refreshing citrus opening. After it settles down, I kept getting wafts of what resembled a very nice, floral-sweet skin lotion. Projection is good, if not above average. Listed as unisex but this is too feminine for me, but a nice scent nonetheless. I enjoy smelling this but not something I desire to wear.
11th January, 2017
Kotori Show all reviews
An artful rendering of notes reminiscent of Filipino or Thai food. Alternatively, after the drydown, it reminds me of Indian rice pudding. I'm a sucker for cardamom (in this, Bigarrade Concentree, Bergamote 22, and others, but cardamom's body funk can be overwhelming (e.g. Jo Malone Mimosa Cardamom). Not so here. The Cardamom has a light touch, and the lemongrass cuts the bite of the coconut milk notes so that the overall effect isn't cloyingly sweet. I could see this working as well at the office as at a beach party; it strikes me as very versatile. I think I will use some store credit to procure a bottle.
02nd January, 2017
This is an interesting one. I got a free sample of this a while ago, tried a little bit on the back of my hand, then forgot about it. I’ve been re-visiting all of my samples and this was today’s choice. When I first put it on, I got coconut, tangy citrus and rice – specifically, fresh steamed jasmine rice, straight from the cooker. Nice, but unusual in a perfume. A quick check of the notes online, and yep, coconut, rice and lime are a few of the ingredients in this. Half an hour in, the cardamom and ginger appeared. Three hours in and it’s mostly faded away, which is a shame – I can only pick up a faint citrusy tang now. Nice, but the staying power, on me at least, is weak.
07th August, 2016
Very nice and nothing more. There's nothing offensive here, to my nose. 'Jrr2ok' and 'tempest moon' offer reviews similar to my experience. I can't pick out any one note especially well. This one's well-blended and wearable. Lasts all day and performs just to my liking. (Not too strong). Although I like it, and it wears well, I wouldn't say it's an every day fragrances, nor would I buy a bottle. Would be suitable for a man or woman.

12th April, 2016
If you are dying to smell like a really classy Vietnamese dinner then I have news for you. The ginger, lime, and rice notes are particularly strong.
31st January, 2016

Add your review of Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes

Shop for Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes products online

Search Amazon for Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes

Member images of Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes

There are no member images of Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes yet. Why not be the first?